taegguk 2/2

- younger, bottom tae
- older, top gguk
- where tae and gguk have two beautiful children, but as time flies, gguk starts realizing that taerin doesn't look like he nor taehyung. so he starts to find the reason for this and also, he finds the old and dark secret of his husband.
- idek at this point
- warning! i don't remember if i mentioned this before, but tae is, once again, a trans character, meaning he was born in the body of a girl/woman, that's the reason he could give birth, so i'm sorry if anyone was confused<3
- warning 2! this contains a rape scene, so if you are uncomfortable reading it, please, skip this one-shot, or if you want to read the other storylines, that part will be marked with 💢

Let Me Know

After Jeongguk heard what his husband said, he couldn't believe his ears.

Taehyung and his father? His father..could he rape his love? His father whom he always looked up to and who always was there for him and fully supported his marriage and love towards Taehyung? How could he hurt him, even lay his hand on someone he loved and treasured so much?!

,, My love, hey, Taehyungie, hey. I-It's alright, my baby, he won't ever hurt, no one will, I swear, love. Can you please calm down, baby? Try to take some nice breaths, okay? I'll take care of everything, you don't need to be scared anymore," he whispered as he hugged the younger, holding him close and slightly rocking him from side to side, trying to calm him down.

,, I-I'm so-sorry, Ggukie. I-I swear I tried..I tried, but h-he wouldn't listen to me," Taehyung rambled, shaking so much Jeongguk even considered taking him to a doctor or giving him some meds at an instatnt moment.

,, Shh, it's okay, baby, you're safe now. Just try to calm down, okay? Then we can eat something and cuddle together, how does that sound, hm? You'll tell me about it once you're ready, but I still need to call a doctor to see you tomorrow, is that alright? "

All he received was a nod from the younger, so he kissed him on the crown of his head, picked him up, and carried him to the kitchen, where he made them some instant ramen and while the water boiled, he gave Tae some fruit. Then, once the water boiled and the younger was done with his fruit, he poured the water into the cups, took two pairs of chopsticks, gave one cup and one pair to younger, and together, they went to the living room, where they turned on the TV with Netflix and Jeongguk picked some comedy for them to watch, trying to ease Tae at least just a bit.

That was all he could do for now - support him, be there for him, and love him. He'd make sure that nothing like that would ever happen to the one he loved the most, even if his life would depend on it.

After their movie ended and they were both done with their ramens, the older once again picked up, the now sleepy, younger and carried him back to their bedroom, where he set him on their bed, while he took off his clothes and changed just into pajama pants, while the t-shit was put onto Tae. He then got under the covers, with his baby cuddling into him, while he hugged him around his waist.

Finally, he got to have his love of his love this close to him.

Unaware of the events that were about to surprise him during the night.

¬

💢

Taehyung was walking through the hallway in their company, on his way to give his father-in-law some documents he wanted, so he could finally go home. He was excited about going home today, since Jeongguk, his husband, told him that he had a surprise for him and Tae couldn't help himself but be more excited.

,, Yeah, I'm so sorry my son, but this is a really important meeting I'd like to discuss with Taehyung. After that, I swear that he'll be all yours," he heard as he was entering the room the older man was in. What the hell? What meeting? Weren't these documents the last thing he had to do so he could go home?