"They don't tell me that, they show me." He answered.

Yoongi wasn't especially muscular, but there was still quite an enjoyable view.

He gripped her hips, laying with his head between her legs.

"Mess up my hair and I'll destroy you in every way possible." He said before giving her a lick on her entrance, making her gasp. "Damn, it's only the start."

"Would you please stop mocking me ?" She said, propping on her elbows to look at him.

"Would you please stop being a whiny bitch ? Damn.."

She was about to answer, but the feeling of his tongue on her clit didn't gave her the time to open her mouth for anything else besides moaning.

He gripped her hips hard, licking every inch of her cunt as if he had been starved for days before sucking on her clit, lightly at first then hard, slipping two fingers inside of her.

"Oh my God.."

McKayla grabbed one of her breasts in her hand, her back lightly arching from the bed.

"Don't bring God into this, were sinning McKayla." Yoongi muttered against her folds between sucking on her labia, lightly biting it.

She was panting, beads of sweat forming on her forehead as the 'motherfucker' named Min Yoongi worked his mouth perfectly.

She gripped the sheets hard but couldn't help it, tangling her fingers in his hair as she bucked her hips against his face.

"You're playing with fire, pretty girl.." Yoongi groaned, gripping her hips harder.

She brushed it off, still messing up his hair with her fingers, feeling like she could cut untouched just by the feeling of the silk cloud on top of his head.

Yoongi fastened the pace of her fingers, felling her clench around them, sucking on her clit harder and flicking his tongue on it, eager to bring her over the edge.

She was quickly getting closer, her breathing irregular as her eyes rolled back, back arching on the bed.

"Shit don't stop.."

And he did the exact opposite, pulling away and wiping his chin, making her whine.

"Yoongi what the fuck ?"

He chuckled, squeezing her thighs.

"I told you to not mess up my hair." He answered, looking at her cockily. "If my fingers made you feel like this, are you really ready for main dish ?"

She looked at him with hooded eyes, begging him silently to fill her up and fuck her into oblivion.

Yoongi unbuttoned his jeans, looking at her right in the eyes.

"Your hair feels so nice.." She said, her voice soft.

"I don't pay hair products that fucking much to have crusty dry hair McKayla, I know." He said, pulling down his jeans and kicking them off.

Her eyes slightly widened at his dickprint seen through his boxers, realizing he had every right to brag about his size.

Yoongi smirked at the look on her face, knowing exactly what she was thinking.

"Real proof that asian dudes don't have a small shrimp.. Turn around."

"You want to start from the back ?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

Yoongi didn't enjoy making eye contact, especially when he planned to disappear after sex.

"You're gonna turn around or not ?" He asked with a hint of annoyance.