Chapter 16

Sage
••••••••••••
1 week later
Scarlett is acting strange. She gives me weird looks when I talk about Nathan and is basically shunning him.

I put this to the back of my mind when Scarlett mentions a party.

My eyes narrow at her. "What type of party?" I ask. Parties are one thing. High School parties are another.

She laughs. "What do you mean? It's a p-a-r-t-y!" She spells out.

"I mean does it involve alcohol and drunk sex?" I ask.

"Yeah. I mean there will be beer and stuff." She says surprised.

I swallow. I have never drank before. Will she expect me to? I mean I've sipped my moms wine a couple times but I have never DRANK.

And if I haven't then Aspen hasn't.

"Hmm... Where is it?" I ask. I want to go. Just not drink.

"Remember the creek hike? When I went to the bathroom? Well I found this really cool clearing in the wood and it has this old shack. I plan to ask one of the supervisors if I can run to the store to get some 'girl stuff' and I'll use my fake ID to get some beer and stuff. Go to the clearing where I will walk and give you the beer, then I'll walk back to my car and get cleared to go in! Easily as pie!" She says.

Wow. Okay. I tell her I will and she tells me to spread the word.

And I do.

By the end of the week everyone knows about the party that is happening next Friday at the clearing.

~~~

Me and Nathan agree to meet at our usual spot at midnight on Tuesday.

It is Tuesday and I wait until everyone was asleep to hop out of bed and out of the cabin.

I follow the road to what we call starry meadow. I wait a while until Nathan shows up. Immediately I am being kissed and the intensity of it is overwhelming.

We make out for a long time before I felt hands creeping up my shirt.

I giggle and push him away.

"Come on now! Your laughing you love it!" He pleads.

"No... You have to wait!" I say.

"Fine. If you won't let me then I won't kiss you!" He laughs.

"Fine!" I say back

I counted to ten in my head and then I couldn't take it.

"Alright! Fine! I give."

He laughs and starts kissing me again.

His hands are up my shirt and I feel weird. This has never ever happened before.

He trails his hands over my stomach. But that is all. Thank god.

I leave later and go back to the cabin to sleep.

I lay down thinking about the party that is happening in 3 days.

That's when I hear footsteps on the cabin floor.

I look over to see Sabrina Slut climb out of her bunk and out the door.

My eyes narrow and I can't help but follow her.

I soon notice she was taking the road to starry meadow and I feel a sickening in the pit of my stomach.

She reaches starry meadow and all my fears were confirmed.

Nathan is in the middle of meadow.

I turn around and run as soon as his mouth finds hers in the darkness.