She nodded her head at him. Severus Snape was Draco's godfather and Cordelia at first hated him but over time they both grew find of each other.

That day was spend with the three of them practicing potions and talking about school while they also drew and played with each other in the swimming pool.

When she went home she found Remus sleeping curled up in the couch with a low melody played in the vinyl as an open book sat on his lap. Long cold tea sat on the coffe table.

" Papa, wake up. Let's get you washed up then put you to bed. You will catch a cold here, come on dad wake up." He shuffled a little bit and cracked open his eyes and said , " oh, you're home. " He nodded his head to himself, still dazed by sleepiness and stood up abruptly and went upstairs. She chuckled at his behaviour.

She went to her own room and got washed up and went to sleep.

The next day started out as normal with her waking up to Remus pulling the curtains open in her room allowing the sunlight to pour into her dark themed room.

Today , they have planned to go to Diagon Ally to shop for her school supplies.

" Alright ,where do you want to go first? " Without answering , Cordelia held his hand and ran off the the Madam Malkin's dragging Remus behind her.

Many would take not answering as a disrespectful thing but Remus never had any problem with it as he himself didn't like to talk much.

After buying her robes , they bought her books where Remus bought her s diary too knowing how she likes writing down her thoughts because she wasn't too fond of portraying them.

Finally, they went to the pet shop. As they entered , the hoots from owls, meowing from cats and other voices of animals filled their ears. Cordelia passed through many pets when she found an owl which was black and had white around its neck. It had chocolate eyes. Perfect for a Lupin-Black. So she decided she would take it.

After getting a cage and food for it , they were about to pay for everything when she heard a hiss from somewhere. Curiosity got the best of her so she set off in the direction from where it was coming from.

She found a python in its cage , green body and red eyes.

" You have red eyes, lovely." She said in a sarcastic way.

" Yes , yes , I do. "

Cordelia stepped back startled. Did it just talk to her? And did she just understood what it said?

Oh Merlin, what the bloody hell?

I did not just understand that thing.

She once again stepped forward and examined it carefully, " Is it me who knows your language? Or you? " She hissed it out though she didn't realise that.

"It's you." It hissed back. It also seemed startled that a human was talking to it.

She was going to answer it but her dad interrupted her.

"What are you doing here, let's go. I already paid for everything."

Next, they went to the Ollivander's for her wand , the one she was most excited for but not anymore. Her mind was occupied with the thoughts of what happened just now.

There's no way I am a parseltongue. It is definately not hereditary.

Her mind occupied, she entered the shop. She was met with an old face and white haired man , obviously the well known Ollivander.

"Ms. Lupin-Black, you were expected. Now let's see which wand chooses you, you surely know that the wand choses the wizard, right? " He started taking measurement of her arms and asking several things then he finally kept his quill down in which he wrote the things she said.

"Hmm, holly wood , unicorn hair , 10'inches." Ollivander held out the first wand that she was supposed to try , Cordelia looked at Remus who nodded with an encouraging smile.

She held it and flicked it when Ollivander told her to. Oops , not the right one. A full row of boxes came crashing down.

Next. " Holly wood, dragon heartstring. I suppose we should decide on a core first and then move onto wood." She nodded and flicked her wrist yet again. This time a water bowl and and cup blew up. The shards flying everywhere. She quickly put a forcefield around all of them.

Ollivander looked at her in suprise and quickly went to find the last core, he came back once more with the holly wood wand with pheonix feather. She looked at her dad yet again uncertainly to which he came close to her, held her free hand and squeezed it then kissed her forehead saying, " it's okay cub, you will find it sooner or later. Don't give up just yet. " She sighed but then gave the famous Black smirk which made Remus miss Sirius so much and said, " I never give up, Pa. " The haughty and confident look on her face though said otherwise, little did she knew it was just the start of her journey of wand hunting

It had been a good hour and Cordelia was not even close to being hopeful after all this time. She had tried all three types of cores and many types of woods but none , none were the one for her. Ollivander's shop was half wrecked by now.

She sighed for the umpteenth time after entering that shop, it had been an hour and she was bored , starving and tensed all at the same time. Shrugging off her dad's numerous efforts of comforting her, she walked along the rows of wand boxes which were still not wrecked by her.

As she was inspecting the boxes , she saw a rather old box. It was dusty but very pretty , it was black in colour and there were flowers , trees and vines carved from red, blue , yellow and green colours. It was truly beautiful. Inspite it's beauty, there was something calling her towards the box so that's what she did, not having much to lose at this point.

She pulled it out from what may be a thousand of boxes and blew the dust away. She opened the box and carefully inspected the wand , it was black like the lid and had carvings of vines curling around the wand in gold.

She picked it up and held it in her hands handling it as if it were made of glass. Warmth seeped through her fingers up her whole body as green and gold light emitted from its tip making them the two adults look at her in suprise.

She smiled excitedly to her dad who was relieved and hugged her tightly. They were still hugging when they heard Ollivander's voice, " curious , very curious. "

Remus looked at him and asked ," what is curious?"

" Ms. Lupin-Black, this is a very unusual wand wood which creates tricky wands that often refuse to produce magic for any but their owner, and also withholds their best effects from all but those most gifted. And its core is made up of horned serpent horn which is exceptionally powerful and sensitive to Parseltongue and can warn its owner of danger by emitting a low musical tone. " He addressed Cordelia directly instead of Remus.

" We can expect great things from you Ms. Lupin-Black." He said in an anonymous voice which alerted Cordelia , he knew something.

That ended their trip to Diagon Ally.

When they went home, they were suprised to see Dumbledore at their door waiting for them.

" I got the approval to see Sirius Black. "