Episode 12

"Hey mom, I'm going out with Luke is that okay?" I said. "Yeah sure honey. Be home by 11!" She said and I nodded my head.

I went to my room, it's still only 4 pm so I'll just go watch something to kill time. I went to the living room and put The Vampire Diaries on tv. I watched 2 episodes then decided to go get dressed.

I spent half an hour deciding what to wear and then I picked up this amazing dress!

I hope he likes it!

It's 6 pm now! I'll start doing my hair and makeup. I did a really simple makeup routine with some eyeshadow because I don't know how to do anything too complicated. I finished doing everything and now it's 7:35, so I'll get dressed.

I went downstairs and my dad, my mom and my little sister were there.  

"Wow! You look nice Emma." My little sister said. 

"Aww thank you Melanie!" I said. 

"You do look amazing honey." My dad said. 

"Thanks, dad. I really hope things go well." I said.

"Yeah well you have my approval for whatever and actually I probably shouldn't say this, but he did call me today before asking you out to ask me so be ready for whatever he's gonna ask you!" My dad said, I smiled and went to give him a big hug. "Thank you dad!" I said and then pulled away from the hug. 

"I want you to be happy and he seems like a really good guy!" Dad said and then we heard the bell ring. My mom went to open the door and it was Luke! 

"Woah... uhm you look really beautiful." Luke said, shyly. I nodded and smiled. I said goodbye to my parents and Melanie, then I got out of the house and my closed the door behind me.
We went to his car and he opened the door for me. "There you go." He said while smiling and I smiled back at him and got in.

We arrived at the restaurant and let me tell you that it was absolutely amazing! 

"I was not expecting it to be this fancy " I said shocked. 

"Yeah well that's why I told you to dress fancy and you look gorgeous." He said. 

"You don't look so bad either." I said, smirking cause I was teasing him he rolled his eyes and then I laughed.
We went in and he got us a table and the host lead us to our table. "Enjoy!" The host said and we both sat.
"This is amazing, Luke." I said. "It's the least I can do for someone like you." He said.  

We talked for a while and then the waiter came to take our order.

"Before you say anything Emma, I already planned what we're eating and I know you'll love it." Luke said and the gave the waiter the order. 

"What do you think?" He asked me 

"I love this, but can I replace the lemon drink with iced tea please?" I said and the waiter nodded and wrote it down.  

"That will be all, thank you." Luke said and the waiter went to the kitchen to give our order. "Iced tea huh?" Luke said. "Yep you should know that I love it!!" I said. "Yeah noted!"

The food arrived faster than I expected.

"Enjoy your meals." The waiter said. "Thank you." Luke said. 

"This food looks delicious!" I said and then I took a bite. "This is fucking delicious" I said again, and then Luke took a bite too. 

"Oh my god this is amazing." Luke said and we both started eating.

We finished and that's when Luke said, "I've been wanting to ask you this but it was never the right time and that's why I wanted to ask you out today." 

"Emma Walton, will you be my girlfriend? and before you say anything, I asked for your father's approval today before asking you out cause I wanted it to be perfect." Luke said. 

"Of course, I wanna be your girlfriend Luke! And yeah I know he told me." I said and we both got up and kissed. 

"So, we're officially boyfriend and girlfriend!" Luke said. "Yeah... I haven't been in a relationship since, um, Jake." I said. 

"Fuck him, I'll treat you better Emma I promise." Luke said and then he hugged me. We finished our meals and talked for a while and then I saw it's 10, so I told him we should get going. We told the waiter we wanted the receipt and he came back with it and Luke didn't let me pay for anything, even though I insisted.

After we paid we went out to the car and he opened the door again from me, "For my lady." Luke joked, I laughed and said thank you. I went on my phone while we get home and that's when I saw a text from Jake and 10 missed calls from Mom. I opened Jake's text first.

Jake: tell your family to not mess with me or your mom will be next

What the fuck did he do!! I closed the text and called my mom immediately. Luke looked at me and saw that I'm actually freaking out. 

"Hey are you okay? What happened?" Luke said. 

"Jake happened. He sent me a text and I saw 10 missed calls from mom I'm calling her right now." I said.

"Hi Emma! You need to get to the hospital right now, your dad got shot." Mom said on the phone. WHAT DID JAKE DO TO HIM!?

To be continued...

I hope everyone is enjoying this and thanks for everyone who's supporting me !!
I love u guysss <3333