Episode 8

LUKE GOT IN A FIGHT WITH JAKE!! I can't believe he did that! He's a dangerous person he shouldn't get in trouble because of him I don't know what he's capable of! I should probably go to his house after he finishes school, I'll text rn to see how he's doing

You: hey luke
Wtf u did?
Fighting jake ? Seriously?

Luke: i know
I'm really sorry,but he said some things about u and i got angry
He got to me and I'm sorry !

You:what did he say?!

Luke:it doesn't matter
I have to get to class
Come over to my house after school and I'll explain

You: okay good luck and don't get in a fight again!

I got up from my bed still pissed at luke! But i guess he had his reasons, jake can be annoying, i wanted to punish him yesterday too ,but i managed to be calm around him, i don't want him to see that he can get to me!, And i didn't tell luke the whole story...

.......______........
At 1 pm after school
...…._______...........

Luke must he home now let me text him to make sure

You: hey luke you're home?

Luke: yeah come on over

I put a hoodie on since it's a but chilly out, he lives next door tho.
I got to the house knocked on the door after a min luke came out and opened the door he moved aside for me to get in. We went to his bedroom i never been there, we got there and he told me to sit on his bed and he sat next to me "hey, I'm aprry again i shouldn't have let him get to me!" Luke said with a sad face "look it's okay i uh i know he can be annoying " i said reassuring "yeah he said some stuff that didn't make any sense to your story tho ,but i figured he was lying and making up shit to make his ass innocent" luke said. Oh my god "what did he exactly say?i need to know!" Isaid freaked out! I don't wanna tell luke this yet ! I can't, he's gonna hate me! "Uh some bullshit about u sleeping with his bestfriend to piss him off, that's s9 stupid why would u do this right ?" Luke said laughing at the end "i uh ye-ah right" i said nervous "emma... Don't tell me that's true wait what the fuck he mentioned another things about u trying to murder him or something? Is that fucking true ? Is all of this true?" Luke said getting up from his bed shouting a bit "i uh I'm sorry i never said this but it was just too much to say at once ! I-" i said then he interrupted me " what the fuck emma?! I thought your better than this ! U JUST LEFT OUT THE MORE SERIOUS DETAILS LIKE IT'S NOTHING!" Luke shouted at me and tears started to come and i couldn't stop it i hate it when people shout at me it makes me cry so hard I can't take this anymore, i ran away from hus house i opened his front door and crossed the streets when a car hit me.....

Luke's POV
I was fucking freaked out at what she said, she was crying but still! I have every right to be mad about this! She left out some crazy details there and scary ones too! Suddenly she got up running out i went behind her she opened up the front door i shout "hey wait!" And she kept going she  got out of the front door and i rushed there got the front door as i see the car hitting her...

I rushed to see her "emmaaa, emma!!" I said and then called 911, her parents heard me shouting and saw that it's emma and rushed to her i got up and closed my house door and we all waiting. After a while the ambulance came took her and both of her parents went inside with her and left me and the guy who hut her there when the police also came to interrogate us. I answered everything and told them everything that happened then went to the guy with the car i asked them if i can leave and they told yes i can, my parents weren't here they went somewhere i don't know and the police asked me to call them and i did, they're probably on the way now but i need to see if emma is okay! So i rushed to my car and drove to the hospital.

I got there and asked where she is in the reception and she told on the second floor i got to the elevator pressed 2. I ran to see her parents sitting waiting for the doctor i asked them what's happening "they are doing a surgery right now and what happened between u too?" Emma's mom asked "we were talking about something and things got heated up between us she was crying and i was angry at her then suddenly she ran away so fast i couldn't catch up with her, I'm sorry Mrs.walton " i said scared as what she'll react "it's okay sweetie it's not your fault, she and her sister has this thing when they get overwhelmed and they start running" the mom said "u can sit with us i talked to your father and he knows how much u care about her we all do" her dad said "yes i do I'm sorry again mrs and mr. Walton " i said then we all sat down waiting for the doctor..

To be continued.......