Episode 9

Luke's POV

The doctor came out of the room and we stood up "she's okay she just had a little bit of an injury, u can go see her ,but she'll be staying here for 1 week just to make sure she didn't have concussion" the doctor explained "thank u doctor so much " Emma's mom said the doctor nodded as a you're welcome, we all walked to her room to see how she's doing her parents got to her bed first and i let them see her first they hugged her talked to her a bit. "We'll leave u two alone, we'll be back honey " her mom said then kissed her forehead and she and Emma's dad left, "hey" emma said "hi uh look sorry for putting u in this position I didn't know u would just run fast like that " i said "it's not your fault u have every right to be mad, i kinda lied to you ,but i just couldn't tell u everything at once i already trusted u really fast and i usually don't but i had to, look luke i need someone to be around I'm fucking scared of jake i don't wanna be alone" i said then got interrupted with a kiss from luke "wow uh i mean sorry u just surprised me " she said smiling i smiled back " i hope you enjoyed it " i said and winked, we talked for while and then i went home.

Emma's POV
Luke left to go home since it's very late and my parents decided to stay in the hospital, i didn't want to ,but to be honest I'm scared of staying alone in the hospital especially that jake is in my town, this fucker wants revenge and i don't what he means by that, he probably wants to kill me or something like that, and i need to be careful around him he's a dangerous guy and his family is powerful.

...._____.......
A week later
..._____.......

The last week was pretty boring cause i was staying at the hospital, my parents only stayed the first day ,but i don't them I'm a bit scared to just stay alone so they actually hired a bodyguard i know it's a bit stupid but seriously i am scared of jake and my parents agree on that even tho nothing happened. Luke came over everyday and stayed with me for hours even calum and ashley too!!. We would all hangout and laugh for hours, it was fun and now i have to get back to my life and school too.

My parents came to get me home i grabbed my stuff from the hospital and went to the car. After we got home my mom started making food and she made my favorite for lunch lasagna!! I'm sp happy! We all sat on the table and ate, after we finished i decided to go to Luke's house i told my mom and told her we might get out later to the cafe we went before and she agreed. I went to my room to get dressed and this is what i wore this!!

I did my hair and makeup as usual and went out side to his house

I knocked on the door and the door opened and i saw luke he looked at me in shock "wow u look beautiful" he said "thanks" i said smiling "come on in" he said and we went to his bedroom we sat on his room and we started talking.

....._______..........
Half an hour later
....________.........

"Let's go to cafe! What do u think?" I told him "yeah sure can u wait for me downstairs until i finish get dressed, it won't take long!" He said "yeah sure!" I said and went downstairs and sat in the living room.
A while later he came to the room and told me to get up and get going. We went to the car , got in and started driving.
We arrived there in 5 minutes cause it's so close we got out and sat on a table. We talked for while about our lives and that's when he asked "so about that night we um u didn't explain to me about those things that jake told me" luke said "yeah sorry, I'll tell you, so uh yes i did sleep with his best friend to piss him off and i know that's stupid because i was ! I regret every damn thing about my past and about me trying to kill that's true too, i hope that doesn't change anything between us i was drunk and i pointed a knife at him and that's it!" I explained and sighed after i finished "wow i need a minute to process this" luke said, he's gonna hate for this i already know it!. "So u just pointed a knife at him?please don't leave any important details cause this is fucked up emma!" He said "yes that's all i did! I'm sorry for not saying anything sooner it's just something I'm trying to forget" i said nervously "please don't let this change anything between us, i like u luke a lot" i said and he looked at me surprised "i- um- i like u too ,but i just need time to trust u again" he said and i smiled that he just gave me hope for us! "That's okay ! I understand" i said and we both started talking about different things and topics. "Oh shit it's 11 pm WE HAVE TO GET GOING mom is going to kill me" i said and he paid for everything is and didn't let me, we got in the car and drove fast.
I got home and my mom waiting for me in the living room "you're a bit late honey" my mom said "I'm sorry mom we got carried away, it won't happen again i promise" i said ,she nodded and i went to my room, changed and went to bed.

The next day i had school so i woke up, went to the bathroom , got dressed up , went downstairs to eat , finished and went to school. I arrived there and saw luke and calum and went to say hi "hey emma!we missed u in school!" Calum said "aww i did too" i said and we all laughed, the bell rang so we all went to our classes and we all have the same class, english!. We sat down and the teacher came in. Class is pretty boring usually ,but this time i participated pretty well and the teacher likes me.
My next class was history , i went to the classroom and that's when i saw jake kissing mia! Calum's ex!....

To be continued.....

I know it's been long since i updated, sorry
Thanks for reading
Hope u enjoyed
Make sure to vote!! <3