Episode 10

I saw them kissing and I stood at the door for a second, I guess she moved on from Calum... she doesn't deserve him anyway.
I walked to the classroom and that's when Jake saw me, I didn't care, I just ignored him and went to sit at my table 

"You're not gonna say anything now? Uhh I see. " He said while smirking. I decide to be nice but I know it'll kill him as Selena Gomez once said Kill 'em with Kindness.

"Oh hi. I didn't notice you there! But its not like I care anyway." I said and smiled at him. I can feel him getting angry and I can see from the corner of my eye he's not smirking anymore, I guess it worked!

The history teacher came in and everyone went to their seats. The class started and I payed attention in this class as well and the teacher was pretty impressed by me!
The class finished and I rushed to cafeteria cause I was really hungry and while I was walking I heard people gossiping about Mia and Jake, that they were making out. Shit Calum knows he must've heard!
I arrived there, got my lunch and saw Luke and Calum sitting there. I walked there and sat next to them.

 "Hey guys, what's up?" I said 

"What's up is that Mia and Jake were kissing!" Calum said in a sad tone. 

"Yeah I saw it, they were kissing before my history class started, I'm sorry Calum you deserve someone better anyway, you're an amazing friend!" I told him.

"Thanks Emma, you are too. I'm glad I have you guys!" He said and I saw Ashley walk towards us. 

"Hey guys. What's up?" She said and I told her about the kiss and everything. 

"Oh God, I'm sorry Calum." Ashley said. 

"It's okay I have you guys." Calum said and we all smiled at him. We talked for while and when the bell rang we all went to next class.

The rest of my classes were good, so after I finished I went to my locker and grabbed some stuff and went to Luke's.
I arrived at his locker and we started talking and he gave me a ride home. We talked on the ride for a bit about music. 

"I wanna be a singer one day! I uploaded some videos of me singing some songs and covers you should check them out!" Luke said.

"I definitely will, just send me the link to your YouTube channel!" I said and we arrived at my home, so I said goodbye and got out of the car and went to my house.
I opened the door and saw my mom in the living room with my dad, that's weird my dad finishes work around 8 pm.

"Hey mom and dad, you came home early today dad. Is there something wrong?" I said concerned. 

"No Emma! They just let us go home early today! And I got a promotion too!! I guess we're staying here this time!" My dad said excited. Oh my god I can't believe it. 

"That's amazing dad, congrats!" I said and went to hug him. 

"Yeah thanks Emma." My dad said. We talked for while and then I went to my room, I wanna tell Luke right now! He's gonna b so happy!.

You: hey luke guess what
I'm gonna be staying here in Australia Sydney!! My dad got a promotion at work and he said we're staying

Luke: that's amazing emma!
U just made my day!

You: u wanna come over to hangout and celebrate? lol

Luke: sure I'll be here at 6 pm!
Can't wait to see u!

You : me too <3

I really like Luke and I hope things work out between us! He's such a sweet boy.

*1 message from anonymous number*

Anonymous: Hey
Just wanna let u know i can see u from your window neighbor ;)
It's me jake i know that u blocked my other number so i got a new one
Hope u don't mind babe

You: what the fuck jake

And then I looked from my window to see him smirking and then gave him the middle finger and closed my window and the curtains. God he's annoying.
I still have no idea what he's capable of though...Or is he just lying to scare me...?

To be continued...

Hope u guys enjoyed :)
Make sure to vote!