Episode 7

Jake started walking towards me while smirking "what the fuck are u doing here and how did u know that I'm here?" I said angrily "chill babe remember I'm a good hacker" jake said and then winked at me "don't u fucking call me that, u do know that i can get u kicked right?" I said "haha I'd like to see u try this time" he said then he got closer to my ear and said "u can't and u won't unless u wanna get exposed on what u did" he said that then i pushed him away and he started laughing, then i saw luke walking towards me "who's this?" He said and it sounded like he's jealous " it's not someone I'd wanna introduce you too, come on let's get to class" i said then grabbed luke's hand and we started walking "don't forget what i told u " jake shouted at me.

Me and luke went to the classroom and thank god we both have english "who the fuck is he emma?" Luke said angrily "i um he's jake someone from my old school in london i don't know why the fuck he came back, he wants revenge cause i kicked him from school i uh something happened and i uh" i said then luke interrupted me and said " what the fuck?! Look it's okay ,but please can u explain to me everything to me on our lunch break? I need to know so i can protect u please emma u can trust me " he said and i looked at him and he was looking concerned at me "uhh okay i will" i said then the teacher came to the classroom and we both went to our seats.

During the class i couldn't concentrate with all of this on my mind, I HAVE TO TELL LUKE, this is happening so fast i can't handle this, i have to go home and tell my mom, she will not be happy about it. "Emma?? Emma u there " the teacher said amd then i Looked at him and said " i am here sorry " "oh it's ok well can u answer the question please " the teacher said , well what the fuck is the question "can u please repeat the question?" I said then the teacher repeated the question and i tried answering it ,but i couldn't cause my mind was in another place and i couldn't concentrate " well emma please next time can u pay attention? This is really important" the teacher said and i nodded my head as a yes.

.......______..........
lunch break
......._______..........

I grabbed my food went to the cafeteria and saw luke sitting there alone and saw calum sitting alone, I'm pretty sure luke told calum that we need to talk about something, luke noticed that I'm here and he waved at me telling me to come to his table. "Hey , how did your classes go? Are u better now ?" Luke said " not very good i couldn't pay attention to any of them " i said in a sad tone "well i um i should tell u everything, please promise me u won't look at me differently after this" i said " well everyone has a dark past and it sounds like you became a better person, it can't be that bad" he said "well let's start from the beginning, i um moved to london last year and went to this private school and i became friends with the popular kids jake was one of them, i started dating him after a while and he was really nice and everyone was nice to me ,but now looking back at it it wasn't, they would convince me to do stupid things and dares me to do things clueless things like go steal the teacher's money and i did all of this for them, i didn't know what i was getting myself into and one night i told my mom I'm gonna go sleepover at Jake's house and when i arrived i saw him with um my sister , she's one year older than me , they were making out and uh stuff and i was surprised and got angry and i shouted at both of them then ran away , i crossed the streets and my sister was behind me and a car came out of nowhere and hit her , i blame myself for this for all of this and now my sister is dead because of me stupid me reckless me " i said then started crying "hey it's okay don't blame yourself for this it's not your fault u were mad and u have every right to be " luke said and then we had a small talk we ate and calum came to us "hey guys, y'all finished sharing secrets " he said while laughing " yeah come on u can sit with us " luke said, we sat together and talked for a while and Ashley joined us later.

.........______.........
After school
.........______..........

I finished all my classes and went to my locker and grabbed my stuff rushed home cause i was scared jake might come to me. I arrived at my home and rushed to see my mom i closed the door. "Mom u there?!" I shouted "yes honey what's wrong?" My mom said and
Came to my at the door from the kitchen and i rushed to hug her " what's wrong emma?" She said and told her everything that jake is back and he's here for revenge "oh sweetie don't worry, I'll tell your dad about it he can kick him " she said " mom he told that we can't this time, I'm scared mom " i told her "okay well then don't go to school tomorrow okay ?" She said and i nodded and hugged her one last time then went to my room. What a day.

I changed my clothes went to take a quick shower, finished then i got dressed and went to go eat. I finished eating sat on my bed did some homework even tho I'm not going to school tomorrow, then got a text from luke.

Luke: hey
How u feeling?

You: yeah I'm okay
I told my mom everything and she told me to not go to school.

Luke: yeah that's good!!

...........______...........
Next day
........._______............

I woke up at 6 am even tho i don't have school. Went to the bathroom like any other day. I went to eat breakfast then i went to the living room to watch something.

......______...........
A few hours later
........_______........

1 text from calum

Calum: hey emma
Just wanna let u know that um luke got into a fight today with the new guy jake i think his name is
..........

To be continued...

Hey guys. Hope u enjoyed this
I'll start publishing 2 chapters at a time . Thanks for reading
Love u <3