"It's hurt to h-hold i-it !" She can't said properly because my dick still moving .

"Stop !" She push me .

"How you dare push your daddy ?" I fuck her more deep .

"Now . Don't . Moans ." I warn .

I go more fast , deep and rough .

"Ughhh yes daddy . Yes ." She moans . She enjoys now .

"Now . Said what you want baby girl ." I whispered .

"I want you daddy . Ugh !" She put her head back as a pleasure .

"I know you like it . Right ? I miss your body , your touch and your fucking little pussy !" I shoved more deep .

She gasp so loud .

"Ughhh ! Stop daddy . I need to cum ! Please !" She want to cum .

"Nope . Help me first . Mine is not coming yet . Just enjoy it baby . You not got this since Miso was born ." I smirked .

"This is the time we will do again like before baby . I miss you so badly now !" I enjoy .

"I hurt , daddy . Let me cum please . It's hurt to hold it !" She cry .

"Don't cry baby . Just enjoy alright ?" I stretch her hair .

"R-red ." She said make me worried . Red is the word to safe her . I tell her before she pregnant .

I take out my dick and I worried . She cum .

"B-Baby . You alright ?" I look at her .

"I c-can't feel my legs !" She worried .

"Shhh . It's okay . I-I'm sorry . I'm sorry . I'm horny . Sorry !" I hug her .

She keep crying .

"Don't cry please . You make me feel worried ! Sorry . I'm sorry ." I kiss her forehead .

"Okay . We stop yea ?" I asked and she nods .

"I will accompany you here . Sleep okay ? You will be better ." I smiled make her smile with a nod again .

I take her clothes and help her wear it . Same with me .

I lay down next to her and hug her .

"You so good , baby . I'm sorry again okay ?" I stare at her .

"It's okay . I love you ." She said as I kiss her lips once .

"I love you too . Forever . You and Miso was my everything . Okay ?" I hug her tightly until her felt asleep .

I just stare at her beautiful face .

My left arm still hugging her , while my right arms busy playing her phone . Just spot check . She always spot check my phone so can't i ?

She not save another guy number . She just save my number and the family members .

"Oh wow . Now she save my number daddy huh ?" I shocked . She save my number like that !

"It's okay . Let me change mine ." I take my phone and save her name from wife to baby girl .

Suddenly someone knocked the door 3 times .

"Come in !" I said and he open the door . It's Jungkook .

"Namjoon ! Come . Dinner is ready !" He said .

"Go first . I need to wake her up first . Miso already wake up ?" I asked .

"Yea . She was busy playing with Jhope and the others ." Jungkook said with a smiled then he leaves .