Chapter 13: Team 11's First mission

A/N: This story is now officially a Gaara love story. He beat Sasuke by two votes. Also, sorry if this chapter ended up being shorter than our average goal of around 1,000 words. We couldn't think of how to continue the chapter. So just ended it at the point we ran out of ideas of how to continue it.

Anyway, let's get on with the chapter.

The next day I headed to the kitchen and made myself some breakfast. While waiting for my pancakes and bacon to be ready. I summoned one of my snakes, giving them a letter to send to my father. Telling him about my new team. Once my messenger snake left, I walked over to the stove and placed my pancakes and bacon on my plate

I sat back down at the table, eating my breakfast. Which was delicious; thankfully, Kabuto and my father taught me how to cook. So I didn't have to constantly find a restaurant to eat at why away on this mission.

After finishing my breakfast, I headed upstairs, getting showered and dressed into my usual ninja outfit. When I was dressed and ready to go, I grabbed my ninja pouch and walked out of the apartment with my shoes on.

'Time to start the day off with my first mission on Team 11.' I thought, walking out of my apartment.

*****

​​​​I was now walking out of my apartment to meet up with my team for our very first mission today. I arrived at the meeting place where I spotted my group. I could hear Benjiro talking about gibberish. Kaneko groaned, placing a hand on Benjiro's mouth. I also saw Reika-sensei shaking her head at the two before she noticed me walking up to them.

"Katsumi, you're here," She said, looking over at me.

"Yeah, got distracted reading a book, so I arrived one minute late," I stated, crossing my arms. At the same time, Kameko pushed Benjiro away from her.

"Please..." She sounded tired. "Don't say another word."

Benjiro laughed, patting Kameko back gently. "Hey, don't tell me you don't agree with my comment."

"Can we please just go get today's mission?" Kameko asked with a sigh.

"Yes," Reika said as she looked at every one of the members of her team. "From this day on to the rest of our days, you three are an official ninja. Let's go and do our mission as Team 11."

****

 "You four must be the team assigned to help us today," A woman with brown hair said as we walked inside of the orphanage.

"Yes, were Team 11, the team that was assigned for this mission," Reika-sensei said. "Heard you're short on staff, so what exactly do you need us to do?" She asked.

"Yes, well, you see, two staff members aren't here because his wife, who works here with his wife, is on leave for pregnancy. While the other three are sick," The woman replied. "So we need someone to help with babies and younger kids. Another two in the kitchen to help prepare the meals, and the last one helps me with organizing the files."

"Understand well I help with the files," Reika-sensei. "While two of you will help with cooking. The other one will help with the younger kids."

"I guess I could help out with the kids," I muttered. "I don't cook for other people."

"Then that leaves me and Kameko to do the cooking," Benjiro said, nudging Kameko's shoulder.

"Stop it, Benjiro-kun," Kameko said, pushing his hand away. "At long as there is no baking, I'm good with helping cook."

"Good, well then you t, the kitchen is that way," The woman said, pointing to a large double door. "The younger kids on down the hall. Kenji, who is is the head of the care for the younger child, will tell you what you need to do. Just look for a guy with red hair tied up in a ponytail," She said, looking over at me and pointing at a long hallway behind her.

I nodded and headed straight towards the hall to find this guy named Kenji to figure out what I needed to do for the child.

' This is going to be a boring mission. Hopefully, this Kenji guy doesn't give me anything too bored to do for these kids.'

🌟🌟🌟

Hey readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this story.

QOTD:

1. What was your favorite part of this story?

2. What do you think of their first mission so far?

3. How many of you were hoping for her to end up with someone other than Gaara?

Thanks for reading

This chapter was written by HokageOrochimaru23