Chapter 6: The Hidden leaf village

It has been two days since I started making my journey to the Hidden leaf village. I could finally see the village gate coming into to view.

As I approached the gate I saw two people standing in front of the village gate.

"Hello," I said to the two people standing near the gate.

"Who are you and what brings you here?" A guy with a bandage running across the bridge oI his nose.

"My name is Katsumi. I came here to speak to Hokage about living here," I replied with an innocent smile so they wouldn't suspect anything."

The two Chunin glanced at each other then back at me.

"Alright wait right here we escort you there," The guy with his hair covering his right eye.

I nodded and follow them through the gate. I was happy this was going great so far.

***

I was silently following the two guys when we were stopped by someone.

"Kotesu and Izumo," A male voice said.

I looked up to see a guy with silver hair talking to the guards whose names I now knew were Kotesu and Izumo.

"Oh hey, Kakashi," Kotesu and Izumo said.

"What are you two doing aren't you on gate duty?" Kakashi asked.

"Well I and Kotesu ran into this girl at the gates she said she here to speak with the hokage," The guy with the hair covering his right eye explained. Which I now knew was Izumo.

"I can escort her there," Kakashi said.

"Alright, then we leave her in your hands," The guy with the bandage on his nose said. Who I now know was Kotesu.

"Come on kid follow me. I take you to the Hokage's office," Kakashi said.

"Okay," I said following him to the Hokage's office.

***

When we arrived at the Hokage's office. Kakashi knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I heard a voice call out from the other side of the door.

I then followed Kakashi inside and saw the old man sitting at the desk. Who I knew was te Hokage and my father's old sensei when he was still a member of the village.

"Kakashi what brings you here? He asked. "And who the young girl with you?" He asked looking at me curious about who I was.

"I have no idea Lord Hokage she just showed up at the gate wanting to speak with you?" Kakashi replied.

"I see well what is your name?" The hokage asked smiling at me.

"My name is Katsumi Senju," I replied.

The hokage and Kakashi looked at me surprised. I'm guessing that it because my mother from here.

"Well, Katsumi what are you doing here?" The hokage asked.

"Well, I grew up in the Hidden grass village alone. Since I was an orphan since I was a baby, and came here hoping to make some friends," I replied.

"I see my dear child," he said. "You are welcome to live here?"

'This was so easy. This old man a real softie.'

"Thanks, sir," I said. "If you don't mind I prefer to live alone."

"Yes of course there is actually an open apartment here," he said heading a paper with the address to my new place. "Now here is the key to the apartment."

"Thanks, sir I will be going," I replied.

"Be you go, child, I would like to enroll in the academy," The hokage said.

"Sure I was enrolled in the academy back in the grass village but left not wanting to deal with not having friends," I said. "When do I start?" I asked.

"You start tomorrow. Also, I will send someone to your apartment to drop off some money to buy food and anything you need. I will be giving you monthly payments until you become a ninja and start taking mission and pay for your own stuff."

"I understand well I will be going to my apartment."

"You sure you can find it In your own?" Kakashi asked.

"No, I will be fine besides a stroll through the village will be nice. I enjoy nice strolls," I replied.

"Alright but If you need help feel free to just ask someone," The hokage said.

I nodded and walked out of the hokage office to head to my apartment.

***

After an hour of walking with Naruto, we both reached the apartment building.

"Well, here we are!" Naruto shouted.

"Yeah, and it looks like my place is room 203 so it right next door to your room," I said.

"Not only in the same building, but also next-door neighbors cool!"

"Sure well see you Naruto i'm going to get some rest traveling here to get a new place was exhausting."

"See you around later then," Naruto said opening the door to his apartment.

I nodded and walked over to my apartment room when I felt someone behind me and saw the guy Kakashi from earlier holding an envelope.

"You're the guy from earlier," I said.

"Yeah Lord Hokage wanted me to deliver this envelope with your monthly payment to you, and let you know I would be picking you up to walk you to the Academy tomorrow," Kakashi heading me the envelope.

"Thanks," I said taking the envelope. "What time tomorrow?" I asked.

"The class starts at 8:30 am so be ready around at 7," Kakashi replied.

"Alright," I said unlocking my door as Kakashi gave a closed eye smile and disappear in a poof of smoke.

'Father these are some strange people. They make the sound four almost seem normal.' ​​​​​​​I thought walking inside the apartment and shutting the door, before locking it.

🌟🌟🌟

Hey readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this story.

QOTD:

1. What was your favorite part of this chapter?

2. What kind of useful information do you think Katsumi will gather?

3. Who do you hope Katsumi's love interest will be? (So far on my poll on qoutev no guy in the lead. Well other guy is but no comment telling who they want the most.)

Thanks for reading!

The Beautiful Viper [Gaaralovestory]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें