Goodnight

After the power was restored, it was already twelve in the morning, so everyone just crashed. By the time everyone was asleep, it was only twelve-fifteen. Soul stayed awake and scooted over to Maka. He kissed her forehead goodnight, and passed out next to her. Even Blair was sleeping in her cat form.

This was the best sleepover yet, but everyone was leaving now. It was now nine in the morning.

"Bye Kid!" Maka shouted waving her hands. "Liz! Patti! Help Kid make everything symetrical again, 'kay?"

"Allright see you Maka! Soul!"

"I, YHE ALLMIGHTY BLACKSTAR BID YOU FAREWELL!!! YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! SEE YOU LATER SOUL... OH AND MAKA! BYE!!! HAHAHAHA!!!"

"Thanks for having us Maka, I hope we didn't cause to much trouble." Tsubaki said with a light smile.

"It was no problem, Bye Tsubaki!" Maka yellled happily.

Then everyone was gone, and it was just Maka and Soul, back to their everyday routine. Like it never happened. Like they never aknowlaged they ever kissed. As if the party never happened. But it had, everything had happened, and it was all truely their best night ever.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OKAY! Hey guys UF22 here! I finally finished this fanfiction! Woo! I might make a three fic series, each one has a sleepover at each characters' houses. Anyway, hope you enjoyed! I love you guys!!!

-UF22