The Secret Is Out

Start from the beginning

I go back into the living room and Alex is still there but no Zayn. I wonder where he went to. I walk back over to Alex and walk in between her legs again and lay my head down and face my ear on her stomach. I feel her put her hand on my head and rake her hand through my hair. It feels quite nice.

"There's nothing in here." I said as I raise up my head to look at her.

"Yes there is, you cant hear it or see it silly. You can feel it though when it gets bigger." She laughs. I climb on the couch and lay my head on her lap/stomach and watch tv with her, or at least try to. I feel safe with her, safer than I do the boys. I trust Louis also. I trust all of them but I dont trust Harry that much. I mean I do, but he was mean to me at the hospital and Im still trying to trust him but Im not fully trusting him yet.

I fall asleep after a little bit of watching tv.

*Zayn's Pov*

I walk in the hall and see Georgie asleep on Alex's lap and see Alex asleep with her head laid back.

"Hey guys, c'mere, look at this." I say beckoning them over to where I was standing.

The tv was on low and Alex had her hand wrapped around Georgie. They look cute together. I heard aww's and then I took a picture of them.
________________________________________
GEORGIE AND ALEX SLEEPING TOGETHER ON THE COUCH, HOW ADORABLE!!! ___________ SEND TO:Perrie, EL-EL, Hazza, LiLi, Niall, Tommo, and 4 others.

EL-EL: She's so pretty, I cant wait to meet her (: !!!

Hazza: I know, she gorgeous!!! I love her!

Zayn: She is sooooo sweet!!! I love her so so much!
________________________________________

I save the picture to my phone and then put it up.

"Dinner's ready, we should wake them up." I say nodding to Liam.

"Why me?!" He asks.

"Because, she's your daughter too, and she's sleeping on the girl you got pregnant so we shouldn't have to wake them up." I say and walk into the kitchen with the lads following me (excluding Liam).

Liam groaned and stomped off to the living room to wake up the girls.

Liam walks in holding a half awake Georgie and Alex comes walking in behind them.

They take their seats and we all start to eat.

Harry fixed tacos and Liam made the meat. Georgie wasn't eating anything. She had 5 bites out of her taco and said she was full.

"Georgie, you have to eat half of that. Were not going to let you starve yourself any longer." I stated.

"I dont starve myself and I never starve in general, I just never eat!"

"See, that's what Im talking about!!! Now eat half of that and then you can go. No and, if, buts, or or's." I say and start eating again. She ate half of it and kept it down inside of her but she did turn green a few times.

She jumped off and ran out of the kitchen to somewhere.

*Louis' pov*

I finished my plate and went to go find Georgie. I looked in the living room, the family room, the recreation room, the game room, the bar, no where did I find her. I went upstairs to look in the rooms. I went into Niall's and Liam's room first then went into their bathroom, she's not there. I went into Zayn and Harry's room and their bathroom, she wasn't there either. I went into my room, yes I get my own room since Im the oldest. She wasn't in the bedroom. I went into the bathroom and saw her and saw... saw...BLOOD!!! She turned around and dropped a blade. Holy shit!!! Her wrists are covered in fresh cuts, scars, burns, bruises, and the newest ones she just put on.