I sat in front of the laptop once more and started checking all the files send by the employees

 I sat in front of the laptop once more and started checking all the files send by the employees . But my mind was drifting back to Y/N , she is messing up my mind a lot . Throwing my head back on the chair ,I sighed closing my eyes as I thought about my past . You must be curious how we met right ?Well let me tell it all started with my dad's greed .
My Dad was a Mafia who was married to another women from Mafia clan . Everything was okay till my mom came to the picture . My mom was so beautiful that just by seeing her photo in Job resume that made my father lust for her . So , he appointed her as the maid and secretly harassed her and My mom was threatened to keep quiet. But the turning point occurred when my father found out that his real wife couldn't get pregnant. So, he would never have a blood heir to the throne of Mafia . So he killed his own wife and forced my mother to marry him .He was  so greedy that he made raped my mother . That's how I was born . Since kid I hated my father ,he was so cruel to me . At the age of 4 me and my mother had enough that we ran away at night when he was out for Mission .We ran away to a remote village. My mother became a café worker there and I started living a normal life going to school of the village though I had many bullies . I didn't care I was happy with my mother . One day when I was 10 my mother bought a 9 year old girl with her . The 9 year  old kid was my angel .She was very quiet at first and she always used to cry . I tried to confront her but she would always ignore me . I was sad that she won't talk to me that's when my mother explained that her father died . I gave her time and slowly we both opened up and she became my Angel . 9 months passed way it was the best moment of my life with my mom and angel . But one day mom went to work along with angel and they never came back . The village head told that mom and angel died in a burning building . Mom's body was found and she was buried there . As for angel they informed me she died but her body was never found . From there my father found me ,he took me in and me, being broken let him toy with me  and that's how he made a beast in me . But everything changed when I was 15 ,I found out it was actually my father along with Mr. Park Jihyun who killed my angel and Mom. I overheard them talking about it and just like that I wanted revenge . I trained to be beast as the created an animal inside me . And finally when I became Mafia boss of America ,I killed my father mercilessly and Now I aim for Jimin , Jihyun's son . Jihyun loves his son and I'll make him feel the same way I felt when they took my mother's life and separated my angel away from me . I'll kill Park Jimin and take my revenge for my mother and angel .
But the only problem now is that Jimin is angel's bestfriend .And even though he forced her to marry him she still consider him as his bestfriend .

But one thing is for sure I'll kill him 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryu sighed as she looked at the Sector A plaining again how to catch Blackmoon . Her hair was messed and she was tired when she came back from another mission she chose herself . Her back was aching from 50 lashes and her stomach was growling for food ,But what could the poor girl do ?It was like this since the agency came under Mr. Kyron and now his brother Kyle ,they torture agents if just one mistake was made .The whole agency was divided in 4 sectors starting from A to D . Sector A consists of highly specialized and trained agents and she was once among them but since the sector a came into hand of Mr. Liam and when he found out she was a favorite one of Blackmoon, he bullied her and demoted her into sector B. Mr. Liam held deep hatred for Blackmoon and no one knew why ?
But Ryu knew one thing for sure ,since Liam took in charge of A sector, he kill agent if they didn't complete or fails a mission . So cruel isn't it ? But this isn't the only thing happening behind the world .Humans are so greedy for money and power and Ryu knew it very well .
She gazed at discussing group wanting to join them but they would never allow her since they were jealous that she was actually the disciple of the great Blackmoon . Blackmoon was the youngest yet well know agent in history of the agency .No one has ever seen her rather than the higher officials but too unlucky that they were killed by the same person .So ,it is to that say no one have seen person and those who knew  Blackmoon is no longer alive . Blackmoon was always the best agent who completed and never failed any missions assigned to the person. But unfortunately she became rogue and killed the higher authorities .No one knew the reason the only thing which was left was red roses and blood-pool history . Since then Blackmoon went missing . All agents in agency has trackers implanted in their body and they themselves won't know where it will be implanted . It was for the safety purpose of agency if incase anything happens .If the tracker is removed or broken the agency will know . The tracker was so complicated that no one could deactivate it . But for Blackmoon's case her tracker was neither removed nor broken it was deactivated somehow . 
Until one year ago it was activated again and agency became alert .Since then it would activate deactivate and keep on circling like a blinking bulb 

Since one year the agency was looking for Blackmoon till now they couldn't pinpoint the location

Since one year the agency was looking for Blackmoon till now they couldn't pinpoint the location .It just appears in random places mostly uncivilized places .And Ryu had enough of waiting that now she intends too to find Blackmoon herself and seek for answers  .

Just like Blackmoon once her target is fixed then there is no stepping back