Epilogue

Hi guys! Thank you for reaching this far. ^_^ God bless po and thank you very much for reading this story, hope you follow me ^_^ and check out some of my stories in my profile ◉‿◉

____________________

Angel's POV

I proved that no matter what problem we may encounter, we need to face it with patience and by the end, we'll get the taste of our success. It may be hard but never give up.

I never thought I could be this happy. The moment I met Zhan, he turned me into something I never realized I would be.

To settle down with a man never crossed my mind, noon kase iniisip ko lang na magtrabaho at mamuhay mag isa ng payapa. Dahil sa paniniwala kong walang maidudulot ba maganda ang pag-ibig na yan.

Hindi naging madali ang lahat para sa amin ni Zhan, madami kaming pinagdaanan na sumubok sa amin ngunit dahil sa pagmamahalan namin ay heto kami ngayon.

Naka upo ako sa harap ng salamin habang ang dalawang bakla ay nasa likod ko at inaayos ang aking buhok.

I look down on my wedding dress. It so perfect to me.

To day is our wedding day. Hindi pa masyadong malaki ang tiyan ko dahil dalawang buwan palang akong buntis.

Sobrang saya ko ng samahan ako ni Zhan na mag pacheck up at tama nga ang kanyang hinala na buntis ako.

"Ang ganda ganda mo talaga miss
Angel, bagay na bagay kayo ni sir." Kilig na kilig na kumento ng hairstylist na nasa likod ko. Nginitian ko siya habang nakatingin sa salamin.

"Thanks!" I blushed.

Madaling natapos ang preparasyon.

I was now alone walking to the altar, while lovingly looking at the man who captured my heart. Sayang at wala na ang aking mga magulang. Walang maghahatid sa akin ngayon.

The officiant takes their place at the altar while Zhan is standing on their left.

He was looking at me too, intently. Nakita ko ang anak kong naka upo katabi ng kanyang lola na masayang masaya habang nakatanaw sa akin.

When I reached the altar, Zhan immediately hold my hands, I gave the bouquet to the maid of honor which is Kara. Liam is the best man.

"Baby, you are so beautiful." He whispered as we settled on our seat.

"Welcome to all of you, who have come to share in this important moment in the lives of Angel Guerrero and Zhan Laurent Martinez. I ask you to join together in celebrating, acknowledging, and honoring this day and the vows that they will be making. By your presence, you witness and affirm the truth of their love and commitment to each other."

The ceremony started, everyone is attentively listening to father.

After his officiant's remarks, we are to exchange our vows. Tumayo kaming pareho ni Zhan at humarap sa isa't isa.

"I, Zhan Laurent Martinez, take thee, Angel Guerrero, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith." He stared at me with full of love in his eyes.

"I, Angel Guerrero, take thee, Zhan Laurent Martinez, to be my wedded husband. You are my best friend. Today I give myself to you in marriage. I promise to encourage and inspire you, to laugh with you, and to comfort you in times of sorrow and struggle. I promise to love you in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and when it seems hard, when our love is simple, and when it is an effort. And I promise to cherish you and to always hold you in the highest regard. These things I give to you today, and all the days of our life." Naluha ako habang binibitiwan ang bawat kataga.