Obsession 19

Zhan's POV

I was looking at my unconscious mother laying in the hospital bed. She's pale.

What the fuck happened?

I immediately head to Angel's office after the meeting but I was shock and mad of what I saw.

Ni hindi ko pa naintindihan ng maayos ang report kanina dahil siya lang ang laman ng isip ko kanina.

I want to hug my Angel but when I look at my mom's condition, I picked her up and take her to the nearest hospital.

Iniwan ko si Angel at pinayuhang umuwi.

I was really mad of what happen.

Naki usap ako kay mom na pakitunguhan nang maayos si Angel, and she said yes, kaya hindi ko alam kung ano ang nangyari kanina sa kanilang dalawa.

Mom said that she'll pay Angel a visit for closure but I don't know how she ends up in this situation.

I can't blame mom nor Angel because I still don't know what exactly happen.

Mabuti nalang at nadala ko agad si mom dito sa ospital para naagapan ang dugo sa kanyang ulo.

Her head hits the ground really bad. I need to know what happen. I will talk to Angel once I'll be home.

I love them both and I want them to be friends.

Pinaintindi ko kay mom ang nararamdaman ko. She was harsh to Angel, she keeps on saying that she's after my money, but I know Angel, she's not that type of woman.

Alam na alam ko. She worked hard for herself.

She's very sweet, she never asked money to me. And even so she won't ask, all what's mine is her.

I hate it when she's talking to any man. I just want her to focus on me just how I focus on her. She's my world.

Bumaba ang tingin ko sa cellphone ko.

Fuck! Hindi parin siya nag rereply!

I tried contacting her again and again but she's out of coverage. Damn, I cannot just leave mom here. She needs me.

'But Angel needs you also. My mind argued.

Yes! Shit! Angel also needs me! I need to go home, already. I want to hug and kiss her badly!

I don't have any choice but to call Liam.

"Sir?" He immediately answer.

"Can you do me a favor? I don't want to disturb you but I have no choice, I need to go home." I said seriously.

"Ah, opo naman sir. Anu ba yun?"

I told him to come here in the hospital to look for my mother. This isn't his job but hell! I don't have any fuckin' choice! Si Liam lang ang maasahan ko dito. He's loyal to me and I trust him. I just don't when my Angel is around.

I don't want anyone looking or gazing at my woman, she's mine.

An hour later, I saw Liam walking towards my mom's hospital room.

"Sir." He called me.

I gave him a glare. Sanay na siya na lagi ko siyang sinasamaan ng tingin.

"Ako na po ang bahala sa kanya sir." Tinanguhan ko siya at tinapik sa balikat.

"Call me right away when something bad happens." I reminded him. He nodded.

Kinausap ko pa sandali ang doctor.

I run towards my car and drove fastly.

I parked my car at the garage. I fixed my tie before getting inside.

Ang tahimik ng bahay ng pumasok ako.

Binilisan ko pa ang lakad ko, I was about to enter our room when I looked at the open door of my favorite room.

My brows furrowed. Who's fuckin' inside?

My eyes widened before realizing that there were only two of us here.

Fuck! My Angel!

I walked quickly closer to it.

"Angel" I called. Papasok na ako sa loob nang may naapakan ako.
Nagbaba ng tingin at pinulot ito.

The key of this room. Fuck? How did she knew?

When I entered, there's no one in here. She's not here. Angel is not here, and she fucking saw this room!

I sighed and sitted at the end of the bed. And what know? Maybe she's thinking now that there's something wrong in me because of this.

Tinukod ko ang dalawang kamay ko sa aking tuhod at tumayo.

"Angel, mahal ko." I run fastly heading to our room. I opened the door harshly out of panicky.

She isn't here! Her closet is open.

No.

No.

Don't tell me she left me?

I started getting upset. This is not happening!

"Fuck! Answer your goddamn phone, Angel!" I shouted when she's still not answering her phone.

No! Big no, Angel!

You cannot escape from me, mahal. I own you!

I already marked you!

I smirk evily. No one can escape from Zhan Laurent Martinez hands. Literally, no one.

Hahanapin at hahanapin kita kahit saan ka pa magtago, mahal ko.

Sobra akong baliw sayo para pakawalan ka. Ang isang kagaya mo ay ginagawang reyna.

You deserve to be treated as one because you are my queen.

I wouldn't let you out of my life, not a chance, mahal. Napakatagal kong hinantay na maging akin ka, at sisiguraduhin kong hinding hindi ka na makakawala sa akin.

A develish smile crept in my lips and stared at her picture.

'You are mine Angel Guerrero.

_________________

May 23, 2021