Chapter 1: The past

- 8 Years Ago -

"No! Please!!"  Elice is crying and screaming at the same time . Because of this boy standing in front of Her, she can't hold back her tears, She don't usually crying when someone is bullying her,  But this one is different Elice is on the corner of the room with Wess Washington, the bully,  holding a scissor .

"I'm begging you!" Elice cried
"Will you shut up?! I got detention because of you!" Wess growl, knowing that no one's going to hear them because it's already afternoon, and no one's in there at that hours .

Wess swing the scissor right through Elice face . But luckily her beautiful face didn't cut .  Elice close her eyes tight causing her tears to fall out, now, her hands is shutting her ears from the sounds of scissor .  At that time Wess notice the tears streaming down Elice's face, causing him to step back, and the scissor to fall out .

"I-" before he could speak, Elice run through the exit of the room crying at the hallway . Wess chase after her not to hurt her but to say sorry of what he'd done .

"Elice! . Elice wait!" He shout, hoping she will stop but she didn't .

"Elice, listen to me!"
A flashback in Elice mind is flashing in her way, and causing her to panic . A twist of sadness, insecureness, and feeling of scared, is playing inside her now . 

"Elice! Stop! Your crossing a lane!"  Wess screamed causing Elice to be her self and realize what she was doing .

But it was too late .....

"Elice!!!!"

____________________________________________

• present •

"Argh!! Elice stop!"
Wess is dreaming again... Marie thought and rush in Wess room .
"Wess! Wake up! Your dreaming!"  Marie Washington scream waking Wess up . Wess eyes widen and realize it was a dream. He look around in his room searching for someone, but he didn't find it .

"Mom" Wess muttered and put his hands over his head .
"Wess..." Marie said worryingly and hugged his son to comfort him . "It's ok son"

"Well, Wess . You have school today. Would you like me to cook breakfast for you?" Marie change the topic to cheer Wess up, and it always worked .

"Yes, please" Wess said and look at his window. Marie leave him alone for awhile, to make him feel a little bit better .

After a couple of minutes, Wess stand up from his bed and start bathing . He can't move on from that incident . ' A girl who is lying on the floor with a ketchup, but I hope it's a ketchup, but it wasn't . It was a blood . Blood everywhere'

"Tsk, It's all my fault" he thought .
'I swear I never gonna be that person again . Never again .'

After he change his clothes, he walk down straight and he smells his favorite soup cooking . Marie notice him and smiles at him . He weak smile and sit in front of the desk ,with now, full of all his favorite food .

"Thanks mom" he thanked her and then he eat .
After a while of eating, he finally stand up and grab his things.  ",I'll be off now" he said unhappy and step outside .   I think it's going to rain . He thought . But so what? I don't mind getting wet . 'well, I don't want to ride a taxi for now, and our car driver is still sleeping maybe.' he thought. "Don't have a choice" he said shortly and start walking. 

Wess grab the textbook from his backpack, and start reading it, well it wasn't a textbook, it's a diary . Someone's diary . "It's been a while since i Iast look at you huh?" He whispered at himself, and moving on at the next page .  There, he see an unexpected message from the owner .

'Hey, diary . Wess Washington . The one I told you about, is bully me again, he is the most popular bully in our school now . And some said he is good looking but not for me . He is a JERK who bully others just for fun . Ays,, and actually diary . I got a low grades in Science,, I know dad and mom will disappoint at me again, and lock me in that scary dark room, wish me luck not to' 

   Wess eyes widen and a flashback in his head, 'he have a anxiety attack'    'Wess!' 'You killed her!' ' you murderer!!'
These words is echoing in his head until everything became all black .

He passed out.....

Wess eyes is searching an unknown room,all white and a smell of an alcohol everywhere .

"Oh! It's good that your awake!" Someone said happily and energize . Wess re-search the room to find where the voice came from . A black hair woman wearing a white blouse and smiling at him .
"Where am I?" He ask confuse .

"In the hospital sweetie, some girl found you lying at the street unconscious" she said and smile at him again .
"Some girl?" He reapeted  "Where is she??"

"Well, she said she is going now, she have school to attend, but don't worry! I thanked her for you ."  The Doctor said always smiling .

"Oh, okay . Thank you Mrs?"

"Ciena"

"Mrs Ciena"

"So I be going now, I have some patient to check, and I called your mother. And she is on her way" Mrs. Ciena said and enter the exit door .
"Wait!" He said but she didn't seem to hear it and never came back .  ' I just want to ask if the 'ciena' is her surname or what' he thought and rest his head in the hospital pillow . After awhile her mother arrive at the hospital and hug him so tight .  " What happened to you???"

_____________________________________________

"I think you shouldn't see him for now" Mrs Ciena the Doctor said .

"No it's fine, I will see him at the school tomorrow either way" the girl said and smiles .

The worriedness in Mrs. Ciena's face drawn, when she see her daughter like that.

"It's okay mom, don't worry." She said and walk at the hospital hallway .

In other hand, Wess and her mom is now sitting in the backseat of there car, with his dad driving the car quietly . Wess and Cole Washington, his dad, don't have a good relationship with each other . And his mother and father is fighting often .

'how did I end up in this stink old hag?' he thought while looking at the window, with his scary eyes .  Ays . Whatever .

"Wess" Marie call him .
"Yeah?" He said coldly not meant for his mother, but for his father .

"I told your professor that you will not attend his class today . Because you have an anxiety attack'" Marie said and look at him .

"Yeah" he answered shortly . Her mom just sighed and look back at the window .   'It's sucks that I have to stay home today, and do nothing but to stare at my empty ceiling' he thought when he is seeing there house from afar . His dad didn't say a word while driving .      At the time they arrived Wess quickly grab his bag, and ran toward their door . To avoid his 'stink' father .

Marie just look at him and then look at Cole, and Cole just gave her a deadly stare and walk toward the door, and she do the same thing too.

Wess walk straight in his room and trew his self on his dark blue bed.

"Tomorrow, I know . It's a stressful day"