Insatiable Desires[Damon Salvatore]

Start from the beginning

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sit at the table in the Salvatore's kitchen, every small sound that hits my ears makes me jump, my gaze is brought from my hands to Damon standing in the doorway with a young male beside him, I don't recognize him and frown. "Damon what are you doing?", I ask, he pushes the young man towards my direction who compliantly walks towards me. He takes a seat on the bench next to me, he tilts his head to the side, revealing the soft flesh of his neck, the scent of the blood running through his veins and the sound of his blood rushing through him. Black veins fully form under my eyes, my fangs extend, a soft growl comes from my mouth as I lean forward and sink my fangs into the side of his neck. I keep a tight hold of the young man while drinking from him, the warm blood sliding down my throat, I look over to see Damon smirking at me from across the room, a soft moan emitting in my chest before detatching my mouth from the male.

"Great control for a newly turned vamp.", he states as he saunters over to us, he makes the young man look at him before telling him that he won't remember being here and to go home. I wipe away the excess blood from my lips, "I want more.", I state with a deadpan look on my face, he raises a brow in my direction with his signature smirk, "I know, we got blood bags in the basement. Go ahead and go take a shower and I'll bring you one.", he leans over to place a gentle kiss to my forehead. I leave the room, nearly running into the wall as I run up the stairs, not used to my new speed just yet. The hot water of the shower loosens my tense muscles, I sigh softly as I wash my hair and body before getting out. I wrap a towel around my wet body and step out of the bathroom only to be greeted with a now shirtless vision of my boyfriend with a blood bag in his hand.

He holds it out to me, I bite into it as soon as it is in my hands, soft moaning coming from my mouth as I suck the blood bag dry. "Thank you.", I whisper softly as Damon watches me. He closes the space between us quickly, I gasp out softly as I look up into his blue eyes, he takes the empty blood bag frommy hand before tossing it into the wastebin by the door. I feel something awaken inside me as I watch my boyfriend move about the room, like I am seeing him again for the very forst time. I bite my lip while I take notice of the way his muscles move, he smirks at me when he catches me staring, "It's not nice to stare.", he quips at me. I smirk myself before closing the distance between us once more, slowly getting accustomed to my new speed, I place my hands on his bare chest, "I can't help it, you are just so damned irresistible. I think with everything now heightened, my lust and love for you has been driven to an all time high.", my [E/C] eyes look up from my hands to meet his stare.

"I need you Damon, and now you don't have to worry about being gentle with me.", I state, "I won't break now.", I add. There is a silence between us before his lips finally crash to mine, the feeling of his skin against mine feels like a fire has been set ablaze inside me, warmth spreads through me. My hands move up his the nape of his neck, I tug at his hair when the kiss deepens. He groans against my lips as he pulls me with him to his bed, I land on top of him with a soft grunt, he runs his hands over the towel to the bare skin of my thighs as I move to straddle his lap. With every one of my sense now heightened, the feeling of his jeans rubbing against every inch of bare skin beneath my waistline makes me whimper softly against his lips. A gasp comes fromme when our lips disconnect and I am suddenly under him, he rests on his forearms above me, his eyes looking into mine, "I love you [Y/N], please remember this because I am about to give you my all.", he reveals.

"Good.", I whisper before I take his face between my hands and bring his lips back to mine, he slowly unwraps the towel from around my body. My back arches when he runs his hands over my sides down to my thighs, he grips the backs of them to wrap them around his waist. He grinds his hips back against mine, the material of his jeans rubbing against my bare clit sends a shiver through my body, a moan falling from my lips and I slowly drag my nails down his back, the deep marks healing as soon as they are made. This spurs him on more, a low growl sounds in his chest before he pulls away and climbs off of me. I lean up onto my elbows while I watch him slowly unzip his jeans, I bite my lips as my eyes follow the material fall down his legs before he kicks them away with his foot. My eyes come back up when he teasingly removes his black boxers, doing the exact same movement he did with his pants before he climbs back over me.

Another shiver runs through me when I feel his hard cock rest against the inside of my thigh, he slowly trails his hands down my sides as he sits up on his knees between my legs. Black veins form under his eyes at me, my own form in response, I let out a soft growl in my impatience, "Please fuck me Damon.", my voice comes out as a whimper, my eyes soften. His own softens before he grabs a hold of my thighs and pulls my core closer to his erect cock, he grips himself his own hand, giving himself a few strokes before slowly teasing my folds with the head, spreading my arousal around before sinking into my wet core. My head falls back and my back arches as he bottoms out inside me, I never could get used to the way Damon fills me up so well, he places himself back over me, resting on his forearms for more leverage as he steadily picks up the pace of his thrusts. He buries his face into the crook of my neck, his breath fanning over my flesh, "Fuck you feel so good.", he whispers.

I smirk softly to myself before flipping us over, leaving me on top of him, he smirks back up at me, his hands immediately taking ahold of my hips as I move atop his lap. I moan out when his nails dig into the flesh of my hips, the pain spurring me on more, he growls out at this because he can tell. I plant my hands on his chest to give me more leverage as I pick up the movements of my hips, using my new vampire speed to cheat, the action makes Damon moan out loudly. "Oh fuck!", I curse out when Damon grips my hips tightly to hold me still so he can use his own vampire speed to thrust up into me, my head falls back in immense pleasure. I lean down to kiss him deeply, my lips move to his ear, "I want you to choke me.", I purr into his ear, and with another growl from him, he flips us back over, his hips never letting up on the bruising pace when his hand comes up to grip my throat tightly.

I wrap my fingers around his wrist, smiling blissfully as he holds me in place, "God I love you.", he moans out. My eyes open to meet his gaze, the look of love, lust and hunger in the man's eyes makes my heart flutter, "I love you too.", I whisper back to him. My eyes close again when I feel my climax reaching its peak, Damon can tell I am getting close by the shaking in my legs and the sounds of my moans, and I can tell he is getting close by the deepness of his grunts and sloppiness of his thrusts. He lets me throat go to lean down to envelope my lips with his again, with a few more deep thrusts he moves his mouth to my neck, a loud moan comes from me when I feel his fangs sink into my neck. I sink my own into his shoulder as our climaxes rip through us, my nails digging into his shoulders and his grip on me tightening as we drink from one another.

We lick the blood and healed bite marks from one another before Damon slides off of me to lay beside me, I smile blissfully. I look over at Damon when his hand finds mine in the bed, "That was wow.", I whisper, "I don't know if I will be able to keep my hands off of you now.", I quip while turning onto my side to nuzzle into his side. He wraps his arm around me, a low laugh coming coming him, he places a finger under my chin, "Not like you had that issue before.", he quips back. I playfully slap his chest while giggling, "Shut up, and it's not like you complained about it. You can't keep your hands to yourself either Mr. Salvatore.", I add. He smirks, "Fair enough, now we have all of eternity for this and more.", he places a soft kiss to the top of my head before pulling the blanket over us. I smile at his words before closing my eyes, letting the sound of his heart lull me to sleep, his arms stay wrapped around meas he joins me.