6

POV: LeRoy James Campbell, 19 - 🇯🇲

- 9:52am -

I wake up to use the bathroom. There's sweat all over my chest because it was hot asl in my room.

I realize it's almost 10 'o clock so I brush my teeth and take a shower.

I check on Amara when I'm done, because l she wasn't feeling good last night and I knew she was gonna feel even worse when she woke up.

I go back into my bed and go on my phone in the mean time.

Jessi's sister, Harley hits me up:

She likes me. And I don't like her back. She knows I like someone else, but she don't wanna leave me alone. She asks me to go out all the damn time.

Mar wakes up and she already starts tearing up.

"Bro.." she says in a raspy voice.
"Hey pookie bear..." I respond. I started laughing.

We call each other these names as a joke..

She throws a pillow at me. She hates it when I do that. I don't blame her. Gay ass name lmfao .

I put on a white t-shirt and some socks.

"My head hurts like a bitch" she says as her voice cracks, like she's about to cry.

"That's tough" I say, as I sit down on the edge of my bed and watch tv.

- 10:27am -

"Finna go get some iHop, you comin?" I ask her.
She nods her head.

"But I'm bringing you to your house first so you can shower and change your clothes. You don't need to do yo makeup because you be takin mad long for no reason." I explain to her.

-

We get to her house and I wait for her in the car.

20 mins pass by, and she shouldn't be taking this long.

-

I go inside and try to greet Mrs. Pierre, but she's drunk.

I go up to Amara's room and find her in a towel, putting lotion on her legs

"Yo" I say, as I close her door.

"Roy, I'm naked..." she says.

I ignore her. It ain't a big deal. She look cute anyway.

She puts on an oversized graphic t-shirt, black ripped jeans, and af1's. She puts on her favorite perfume and we head out.

-

"Guess who texted me this morning" I asked her, as I was driving.

"HARLEY?" She yells.

We both start laughing.

-
This part is also weird, but go easy on me bc this is my first book lol