4

𝐏𝐎𝐕: 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞 Kaliece 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞, 𝟏𝟕 🇭🇹

I feel like shit.
I don't even know where I am wtf.

The last thing I remember was Zay grabbing my ass and choking me at a party???!

I open my eyes.
Oh, Roy's house. Nice.
I didn't wanna be drunk at my mama's house.

I can barely move.  And it's so dark in here.

...

What the hell happened at the party. Did I get run over by a bus?!

All I wanna do is find something comfy to wear.

After many tries, I finally get off of the bed. But as soon as I stand up, I fall. And hit my head, of course.

Wow that was really loud.

"YO" LeRoy shouts from downstairs.

Roy runs upstairs to see if I'm okay.

"You good?" He whispers. I don't answer, because I'm trying my best to not vomit on this nigga.

He brought me to the bathroom. It's like he knew what I was thinking. Thank God.

As soon as he puts up the toilet seat, I start vomiting.
He kneels down and he starts rubbing my back.

And I barely even drink...at parties...

He gets up and I think he goes back to his room.

He comes back with one of his t-shirts and boxers, but it on the bathroom counter, and continues to rub my back.

"Change into these clothes, you're sleeping over." He tells me, as he gets up.

"But..my mom...." I can't speak. Damn, how much did I drink???!

"I called her already. And it's 1am so you should get to bed." He reminds me.

I want my phone. I don't know why. But I want to know where it is..

"Where's my...pho..." I try and ask. Why the hell am I still vomiting. It's been 10 minutes. I think.

"Downstairs. You don't need it." He replies.

I hate him rn.

He left the bathroom again.

I finally finish vomiting. I feel better now. I flushed the toilet and cleaned up his bathroom. When I was done cleaning, I sprayed some febreeze and accidentally sprayed some all over my neck because the bottle was facing the wrong way...

-

Roy comes back with water and my favorite snack. Grapes.

I close the door and change my clothes. Then I brush my teeth because I have been vomiting for 10 whole minutes...

I try and sneak downstairs to find my phone. It's probably near his keys. I see him watching a basketball game in the living room. I think his parents are on another trip because I didn't see them.

I quickly walk past him hoping I was invisible.

He got up.

I don't know why it's such a big deal, like... it's js
my phone.

"Mar." He said.

Wow that sounded serious

He's annoying.
"You're not my dadddddd." I reply
I start laughing because I remember that one meme with that kid saying the exact thing I just said.

He looks at me in my eyes. Giving me a "Is this bitch serious?" look.

He walks towards me, and blocks me from my phone. I was so close man. I wanted to go on Instagram or something.

"You're drunk and I don't need you posting a bunch of dumb shit right now.." he explained.

I slap him in the face.

"GO TO SLEEP, MARA." He shouts. Like he's my dad or something.

Omg is he having a girl coming over or something?!

Nah he's ugly.

He pushes me towards the stairs.

"Thanks for the grapes!" I say to him, trying to be nice.

"Mhm." He says.

- - - -
- I have never been drunk before, I tried my best 😐

- This is my first book so go easy on me...💀