2

(Y'all, LeRoy is a hood nigga wit a hood accent but idk how write slang shit 💀)

POV: LeRoy James Campbell, 19 - 🇯🇲

Amara. My ride or die, ever since 2nd grade.

I remember it like it was yesterday. We were oustside at school on a sunny day. She was running on the sidewalk and I was just sitting on the swing watching her because I had no one to play with. All of a sudden, she trips because her shoes were untied. (I remember this because I overheard a teacher reminding her to fix her shoes.) As she ran inside, she tripped and fell. Nobody saw her but me. I ran to help her and brought her to the nurse. The rest is history.

-

Amara and I arrive to Jessi's party.

"Imma be with Jessi, ok?" She tells me.

"Mhm" I nod my head.

Amara loves to party. I be havin to watch her sometimes, because random dudes be touching her and makin her feel uncomfortable. She always calls me overprotective, but it doesn't matter. She's like a little sister to me, you know?

I see her starting to drink. A lot. She always does this. I always worry she'll end up like her mom, but I know she's better than that.

"Yoo wasgood" Tony shouts to me.
I walk over to my friends, feeling excited asl, I haven't seen them in a long time.

We drink and smoke and other shit. Until a see a dude walk up to Amara. But I brush it off. Maybe he wants her number or sum...

"How's ball?" Tony asks as he pours a drink
"Ahhh it's alright" I answer, still checking if Amara is okay.

"Bro can you leave her alone?" I hear Jessi yell from across the room.

I walk over there to see if everything is okay.

"Yo what's goin on?.." I ask Amara and Jessi, glancing at the dude that walked up to Amara earlier.

"Nothing bruh, leave me alone you're always doing this.." Amara says.

She's lying, and I hate when she does that shit.

"Tell me, now." I tell Amara.

I know what's wrong, but I want her to tell me herself.

"Zay keeps asking if he can "take her home" like wtf?..." Jessie explains.

He puts his arm around Amara. She stares at me like she's signaling for help.

I take Amara's hand and put her on my left side, since Zay is on my right.

"Yo stop cock blockin" He says to me.

"Amara is coming back home wit me bro." i say.

"LEMME KNOW, LEMME KNOW, LEMME KNOW" Amara sings.

Now, I can tell definitely that Amara is drunk, because she can't keep her balance.

"You good?" I whisper in her ear.
"Yes daddy!" She laughs.

She wraps her arms around my neck and started acting all lovey dovey on me.

I push her off of me and send her back to Jessi and Harley before it gets too out of hand.

I go back with Tony and start talking again, like nothing happened.

From the corner of my eye, I see Zay takin Amara outside. I get up and walk over to them.

"Where you takin her" I ask Zay.
I take Amara away from him. Again.

He punches me and continues to take her outside.
I quickly get up, take him by his hoodie, put his against the wall and put ma gun to his head.

"Get in the car Amara, we're leaving." I tell her.
She takes my keys from my pocket and runs to the car.

As she's running, she trips and falls. But fortunately she gets back up and slowly starts walking to my car. Luckily I didn't park that far.

"What are you trying to d-" I cut him off.

He stops laughing.

"I don't know what yo bitch ass was trying to do wit Amara, but it's not gonna happen. Ever. And don't you ever put your dirty ass hands on me..or her again." I patiently explain to him.

Now, everyone is watching. I realize he is choking and turning purple. So I let him go. I put my gun in my front pocket and go to my car.

- - - - -
EXCUSE THE MISTAKES
y'all idk where I'm going with this...
just hang on 💀
Again, imagine this nigga havin a hood accent 🤦🏽‍♀️
vote please 🙂