After a few minutes pass by once again, you see Tony walk through the door of the restaurant in one of his suits. He wore a typical black suit with a tie.

"You two are always so early, I'm surprised Steve isn't here yet", he stated as he sat down across from you two, you giggled at the response, "I'm surprised we got here before he did. I'll get them, hold on"

You stood up and walked out of the restaurant. You warped to the tower and saw Steve walking. You took your hand and placed it on his shoulder, "Steve" he jumped at the contact. "Jesus, stop that" you giggled and warped him to the restaurant, you could've just warped them there without seeing them, but you didn't know if they were done preparing so you went to see them

After a while, you got to warp all of them to the restaurant within a few minutes. You sat back down and said, "Okay, everyone's here should we order?" You stated and everyone nodded in agreement, you saw none of the waiters in your view were available, so you decided to warp in a waiter.

Waiter POV:

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my notepad, after I washed my hands, as I stepped out, a feeling of cold air went up to my neck, it was black smoke with a hint of silver in it. The smoke engulfed me and I saw nothing but black.

After a second of thinking the smoke opened up and I was in front of a table.

Your POV:

"Ah perfect, I'll take the (food you like)" you stated as the waiter looked at you shocked at what just happened. You chuckled and he wrote down your order

The others stated theirs and the waiter went into the kitchen to get the food started.

As the awkward silence filled the table, Tony asked you questions. "So, Y/n, what else can you do aside from teleport things around".

"Ah, well, I can travel dimensions, time travel, and I monitor everything I warp. So, nothing can harm me or the things I warp." You replied, "Time travel?" Steve asked, "Yes, you want proof?" You replied, "Sure" he replied.

You warped into the '90s and grabbed Peggy by the shoulder and warped her to the restaurant. "Tadaaaa" you stated as Peggy looked around in shock at what just happened.

"STEVE?" she said in contusion

"PEGGY?" Steve replied. Before they could do anything else you warped her into a hospital into the '90s and put a paper beside her saying she passed out.

"Was that good enough for you, Capsicle", you asked with a giggle, he just looked at you in awe. Pietro was smiling at their reactions. Everyone was dead silent the only people who didn't have an actual reaction were Wanda, and Pietro.

"Well damn." Steve stated, his mouth agape, he looked at his plate and stared into nothingness. You were having second thoughts on bringing Peggy. "Uh..I'm sorry about that, let's forget that ever happened. And I think I just ruined dinner" You stood up and warped out, not bringing anyone with you.

You warped into the tower into a locked guest room. You fell to your knees and kneeled. "God, why did I do that, you fucking idiot, you absolute god damn dumbass." You cursed yourself and kicked a box covered in dust.

Pietro POV:

As the team fell silent, Y/n warped away somewhere. I stood up and said, "May I be excused" with an awkward chuckle. I quickly sped up to places I would find Y/n. The ice cream parlor, the café, the shawarma place, by the lake, his old apartment. He wasn't in any of those places, there was still a place for me to check, our room.

I ran to the tower and went up the flight of stairs. I knocked to check but no one answered, I opened the door to be greeted by darkness and cold air, no one was there. I tried calling his phone and texting him, no answer.

Loving Him (Pietro x Male!Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें