Jung Wooyoung

-L3VI-SLUT 💍❤️

-L3VI-SLUT 💍❤️

Listen uh, the wrongly pressed key
It's like you (like you) the mood of the song has changed
Gray forging
Your eyes, your breath, exhilarating gestures
Right now, right now
Beetle beetle beetle
Make me very drunk
Deep deep deep
Drive you and me crazy
I can't tell you to anyone
You suddenly came into my life

"Eric I'm telling you me and wooyoung are just friends" you told him in a calming tone. "I don't give a fuck y/n. He shouldn't even be around you knowing me and him have beef." He raised his voice at you."tech- you probably fucked him anyway."

This sent you over the edge. You gave him a deadly glare "oh wow so we going there, how about you and Aisha huh-" you was cut off by him " shut up" " no nigga how about you shut the fuck up since you wanna be fucking with me" you spoke in a loud tone. He didn't like that.

Oh I need you you
It's you who ruined my life
I do not, i do not i do not blame you
Faded in my last song
Promise eternity
Promise eternity
You can't deceive me with lies
Couldn't hide
My last song for you
Faded in my last song

Wooyoung began to rub to cream on your now bruised back. "Imma fuck him up What kind of m-. No his a bitch-" he stood up grabbing your chin causing you to look at him. "Please tell m you aleast fucked him up" he said. You started to laugh " oh i send his ass into the hospital... i fucked him up"

You won't be here when the song ends
I lose the way, I lose sense
I Lose the light of you ya
You in my score
I can't erase
The story of the two broken( the story of the two broken in our ears)
Wanna go back
I reach out to you again like this
Come to me, come to me, come to me

"Why The fuck do you want to go back to him y/n" wooyoung asked in a low voice as he bean to walk towards you as you began to back up into the kitchen counter. You just looked down at your feet. "Answer me y/n why.. isn't that bruise on your upper back enough to make you not wanna go back to him". Again you didn't answer...
.
.
.
.
.

You threw your head back as wooyoung began to fuck you on the kitchen counter. Your eyes began to rolled back. Wooyoung was giving you the dick you needed in your life.

Wooyoung was making sure he was giving you both love and pleasure as pounding into you watch your ass bounce with every rough thrust he was giving to you on his couch. You was a moaning mess. He was hitting your G- spot causing your mouth to drop open.

He pushes your head into the cushion gritted his teeth at the warm feeling of your pussy. "Does he fuck you this good" he spoke slapping your ass causing you to moan as you cum on him.

Faded in my last song
Don't know what I am saying
I have to let you go from memory
The season called you is over, my last song
Faded in my last song

Faded in my last songFaded in my last song Don't know what I am saying Don't know what I am saying I have to let you go from memoryThe season called you is over, my last songFaded in my last song