You had fallen asleep on the couch hugging a pillow, music playing in your ears. Pietro sped towards you to see what you were doing. He saw you were asleep, he smiled, he wanted to take you to bed, but remembered you needed to eat, so he let you have your nap. He was curious about the things you were listening to, he took the other piece of the headphones you wore and put it in his, the song playing was IFLY - Bazzi.

He listened to it as the lyrics moved on along his head, he couldn't get enough of the song, it reminded him of you, and how he wanted to do everything with you. Sooner or later he took your phone, and removed the headphones from your ears.

He went to the big window and started bobbing his head to the music. Then he just went all out and started dancing, he took out your phone and saw it had a password, he wanted to check out all the songs you had, he swiped up, "fuck, he has a passcode", he thought about things you would possibly put as your passcode, "Ah, his birthday", incorrect, "Fuck", "Our anniversary", Welcome, "Hell yeah", he went into your spotify and saw that your playlist had 736 songs, "Damn, this is probably enough to learn about the history of music", he said to himself, he switched the song to Estrelar by Marcos Valle

He couldn't understand anything, but he liked how groovy it was, he was dancing to it again, and again, he liked this song, "Definitely saving this", he said.

You woke up from your nap, and wanted to check your phone for the time, when you caressed the couch for your phone, it wasn't there, nobody was there, "Fuck, FUCK, MY PHONE, NOOO!", You ran towards the table near the big glass window, to see Pietro. He was dancing, with headphones in his ears that looked exactly like yours, "Are those..mine?", You slowly walked towards him, you tapped his shoulder "Hey, enjoying my music, hm love?", He nervously took of the headphones and unplugged them from your phone, "W-wh- H-how long have you been there", you giggled, "Long enough to see your dance moves", you mocked him, dancing the way you saw him dance. He blushed, "Here", he gave you your phone and the headphones you owned, you saw your phone open, "You know my passcode?", You asked with a smile, "Yeah..our anniversary", you giggled, "You gotta eat, everyone's already done", Pietro stated, you checked the time, you had slep for 30 minutes, so you went ahead and ate with Pietro by your side.

***

"Alright I'm done", you told the silver haired man, "Really?", He asked, "Yes, for real this time, why do yo-" , before you could finish your sentence he grabbed you by the waist and sped toward the room, you gasped for air again, "PIETRO STOP DOING THAT WITHOUT A WARNING", you panted, "IM SORRY, I CANT HELP IT", you were now in your room, it was already 3:30, the time had passed by pretty quickly, but you still had 5 days to spend with him. He picked you up "Warning", he said, you prepared yourself, and close your eyes.

He had put you in bed to cuddle up with him, "Seriously", you asked, "You told me I could cuddle up with you all day if I helped you", he said with puppy eyes, "Oh yeah, alright then, I see no problem.", Pietro smiled, "Yay", and snuggled up with you.

He turned on the TV so you guys could watch something while you cuddled up, "Wanna watch anything?", He asked, "Yeah, I wanna watch you smile 24/7", you replied as you laid on his chest, Pietro blushed and smiled, "I meant something on the TV dummy", he replied, "It is on TV, look", you pointed at the reflection of Pietro smiling on the dimmed TV, "PffFft, stoppp", he said, blushing even more at the reply. "Pick a movie already you candy bar", "Candy bar?", You asked, "Yeah, cause you're sweet", "aww", you replied, giving him a kiss on the cheek, "We could watch, uh..hm..I don't know, you pick", "But I wanted you to pick", you giggled "just pick a movie, Pietro, I'm ok with anything", "Alright, if you say so", Pietro grabbed the remote, and moved the movies to a movie named The mummy, you snuggled into Pietro's chest with his hand over your shoulders as the movie started.

You both felt exhausted after the work out and the cooking, so this was a great way to relax, cuddling in bed with your boyfriend while watching a movie, every single persons dream, and now you had yours come true, twice. As the intro of the movie started, your phone dinged, "Who is it", Pietro asked, "Oh, let me check", you pulled out your phone in front of you so Pietro could see it as well, it was a message from one of your old friends, from the academy. "Oh wow, it's Aaron, haven't heard from him in 4 years", you said surprised he even got your number back. He used to talk to you a lot, he was basically the class clown, "What did he say", Pietro asked looking at you intensely, you read out the message.

"Hey Y/n, long time no see. I'm on vacation here on NYC, I was thinking if you wanted to go out sometime, catch up, nothing personal though, just friends. Bring company if you want, I have someone with me, so it doesn't feel awkward"

"Oh, perfect, you can go with me, Pietro", he smiled knowing you two weren't going to be alone, "Sure", he giggled, and you responded to his text

You: Yeah sure!, I'll be there, just give me the time, date, and location

Aaron: Perfect!, There's this bar down the street of the Starks Industries tower, should be pretty easy to find, the tower's huge

You: oh I know, I work there

Aaron: woah! Didn't know you made it as an avenger, congrats bro, I'll see you there!

You turned off your phone and cuddled up with Pietro again. "Hey, I noticed you don't have a picture for my profile, you could take a picture right now", you suggested, "Oh that's a great idea, take one too, so we have a matching one", he giggled. So you took pictures on each other's phones so you could set it as your contact pictures. "I love it" Pietro stated, "I love You~", you said in a playful manner, "I love you too", Pietro responded with a smile, leaving a kiss on your cheek, "Now, back to the movie", Pietro played the movie again and you continued watching with him

***

About half of the way through the movie, Pietro entangled his fingers in yours. His hands ever so warm, and soft, he rubbed the back of your hand with his thumb, he looked at both of your hands and saw your ring, and his, it reminded him of the night you gave your promise and and he gave his, he placed a kiss on the back of your hand, "Aw", you said in an affectionate tone, "I love you", he said with a smile, "I love you too", you replied.

***

As the movie finished, you decided you wanted to go to bed, and Pietro had agreed with you. "Let's change positions", Pietro said, "You wanna be in my arms this time?", You giggled, "Yes", he blushed at the statement. You moved up to his level and he went down to yours, you put his hand over his shoulders and you let him lay on your chest, his soft silver hair on your skin, his stubble tickling you, "Better?" You asked, "Much better", he replied, and like that, you swept your hands through his hair and his cheeks, playing with his stubble, it was satisfying how the small hairs would rub against your thumb. Pietro was enjoying this, how your hand was a source of warmth on his cheek, how your chest was firm but soft, your biceps providing the right amount of softness like a pillow, in no time you both had fallen asleep because of the others presence, the both of you felt matched. You thought to yourself,

I can't believe my life took a turn when I met you. The best turn it ever took.

Loving Him (Pietro x Male!Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें