Enter Anitta: a Superbabe Origin

I had dove beneath the water when I saw them come through the door, Oh God! I thought I would have the pool to myself today...

That was seven minutes ago..

Where am I now?

Still underwater...

How? No normal person can hold their breath that long...

I am not normal...Especially when it comes to water.

I decided to surface, knowing that I couldn't stay there forever, and that an extremely undesired meeting with them was inevitable.

Them being the most popular girls at school..

Hannah and Tracy.

I was much relieved to find their backs turned to me as I got out of the pool, for if they saw me then I knew insults would be hurled my way; and I couldn't take anymore of those...

I found my way to the locker room, and went straight to the place where I kept my stuff. I was eager to get out of there. I closed my locker and BAM! There he was.. Shirtless and looking straight at me! Who is this guy?! I'd never seen him before!

"Anitta, right?" He asked as if he already knew.

"Wuh-What are you doing in here?" I stammered, "This is the girl's locker room!"

Instead of an answer, he did the most terrifying thing. He laughed. He laughed so loud and so diabolically, that wrapped my towel around my body and began to back away slowly.

"Wait! I mean you no harm!" he chuckled between his words, "I just want to talk to you! Haha! What? Did you think I was going to take advantage of you? Hahaha!"

I calmed down a bit, obviously, he meant no harm. He had managed to freak me out though.

"Well its plausible... You are, in fact, a boy in the girls locker room!"

I couldn't believe myself. I was never this outspoken, and I didn't even say much!

"Sorry about that..." I said a little while after I had "snapped" on him.

Why did I just apologize to him?! He was the one that was wrong! Wasn't he? He was! I had EVERY right to know why he was here. Why he would talk to me, ME of all people.. I demanded to know. Unfortunately, I didn't have the gall to ask him.

He laughed at me again, and now I began to feel insulted. I was really about to raise my voice again, but he suddenly came serious...

"I know what you are," he said coming close enough to my face to kiss me, "I know what you can do.....with water.."

My heart pounded, I was speechless. I stared at his face.. How did he know? At first I thought he was trying to flirt, but now I am worried.... Worried for my life..

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." I said innocently.

He took my hand in his, something I was not prepared for. My hand was shaking violently. What was going on?!

"I know that you're hydrokinetic," he whispered in my ear, "let's go somewhere so we can talk in private, even the walls have ears."

I followed him out of the locker room, reluctantly. 

 We halted abruptly just before the exit. There they were... Hannah and Tracy.

I knew that such a narrow escape was too good to be true!

Hannah sneered at me. "Well if it isn't the freak!" She shifted her gaze from me to my mysterious companion. "Tell me, Anitta, what is a cute guy like him doing with a girl like you?"