Chapter 21

"The type of guy who doesn't see what he has until she leaves. Don't let me go! 'Cause without me, you know you're lost, wise up now or pay the cost. Soon you will know!" ~Corbyn Besson, Potential Breakup Song Cover

Bean prances up beside me, pulling on the leash.

"Bean!" I laugh. "Slow down!"

He continues to run, yanking me forward.

I run behind him, laughing, and focusing on the cute little Australian Shepherd Rottie.

I come in contact with someone else, and I fall back, so did... the person.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking," I giggle, standing up.

I give him my hand, but he looks up...

No. No, no, no, no, no!

I retract my hand, turning away and running back to the apartment.

"Izzy! Wait!"

I don't look back, just keep on running, Bean by my side.

"IZZY!!"

I turn the corner, unlocking the door super quickly, and lock it as soon as I get in.

I let Bean off his leash, and run to the actual Corbyn.

"Corbyn, Corbyn, Corbyn!!"

He looks at me, standing up, and wrapping me in a warm, warm hug.

"Corbs." I sigh into his chest. "He was there. Corbyn! He was there!"

"Shhh," he murmurs into my hair. "Baby. Izzy. It's ok. Let's calm down. What happened? Who?"

I hold onto him tighter. "Him."

"Izzy, I don't know who you're talking about. Izzy,you're going to have to tell me," he hugs me tighter.

"He... He... THAT STUPID MOTHERFUCKER."

"I don't know who this stupid motherfucker is, Izzy," he chuckles.

"It's not funny!"

"Alright, Sorry Iz. So who is this... bitch?"

"It's... him."

"I also don't know who 'him' is."

"E... ex... Corbyn... he's so stupid, an' mean, an' evil, an' crazy!"

Corbyn lets go, and picks me up bridal style. "We're taking you to bed. You're tired."

"Am not!" I pout.

I snuggle closer into him.

"You are tired, baby."

"Am not..." I murmur.

"Is she ok?" Nik whispers.

"She's a little tired. Little Iz."

"OmigodthatisthecutestthingIhaveeverseeeeeen," Max squeals quietly.

"I agree," Franny chuckles.

Corbyn walks faster, whispering soothing words to me.

He places me on the bed, tucking me under, and about leave.

"You know I'm gonna ask you to stay..." I whisper.

I hear him shuffle around, and cool air pools into the bed, and he comes in with me, shirtless.

"Rest, Iz."

Corbs.

~

Bzzz, Bzzz.

I groan, picking up my phone from beside the bed.

: u savd my #

Izzy: ...

Izzy has changed ' ' to ' '

: srsly iz?

I shut my phone, and snuggle closer to Corbyn.

"Izzy... what time is it?" Corbyn asks.

"Too early," I murmur, pressing myself closer.

He holds me tighter to him.

And then someone knocks on the door.

"Guys?" Hayhay calls. "It's, like, uhm, 6. Maybe you guys should come out?"

"Also," Franny adds, "I let some guy in... he said he was your best friend... He said to get you."

Corbyn sits up instantly, getting out of bed, and pulling me up.

He lets me open the door and walks behind me to the living room.

And there he is.

He glares at Corbyn behind me.

Why?

I'm guessing it looks like me and Corbs were having a lip lock session, him being shirtless and all.

"Izzy! I was calling and texting you! Why didn't you reply?" He asks.

Corbyn wraps his arms around me from behind. "She was with me," he grumbles.

I lean into Corbyn, and stare at him.

"Why are you here anyway?" I ask.

He shrugs. "I saw you run away. I knocked on all the doors. She," he points to Franny, "let me in. She said she'd call you. Now here you are. Talking to me. But you come with your 'sexy,' shirtless boyfriend, after having a quickie in your room."

Corbyn's grip goes tighter, and he's stiff. "She wanted me to sleep beside her. After seeing you, she was shaken up, and wanted to be comforted. You're her stupid ex. Why would she be comforted by you? She's mine, only mine. It was your mistake to let her go."

I try to hide a smile as Corbyn says this, so possessive, it's cute.

"My mistake?" He laughs. "She was the one who didn't want to have sex with me! She wasn't up to give me a blowjob when I was having problems. So I had to go get someone who would give me the release I wanted. And that was the girl Izzy caught me with. 'Course I had other girls over. I mean, come on, surely you understand how it feels to not have sex when you're hard. No blowjob or handjob. No nothing for relief. At first, I just jerked myself off, but it got boring. So I did what I did."

"It is your fucking mistake!" Corbyn replies. "She came home one day, and catches this girl riding your dick. All because you 'needed' sex. Couldn't you wait until she was ready? Until she wanted sex with you? Until she was ready for it? Nope. You couldn't. Because you just had to get your pleasure right away. Hah! You are one stupid ex."

He was trying for excuses now. "Hey! I just wanted my fucking blowjob that day! But that girl decided to jump on me! Rip her clothes off, and ride my dick. She jumped on me, not the other way around!"

"Blah, blah, blah," Corbyn rolls his eyes. "Who cares if it was her jumping on you. You were the one moaning for the girl to continue spelling out your name on your dick. And my little baby Iz, had to FUCKING SEE THAT WHEN SHE LOVED YOU. HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MY BABY. MY LITTLE SWEET SURRENDER. I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HER. YET YOU GO AROUND FUCKING NUMEROUS GIRLS ANYTIME YOU WANT. YOU ARE ONE STUPID BITCH, NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW, AND DON'T COME BACK YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH."

He stands up, slamming the door behind him.

I turn to face my bean, and see his glowing eyes.

I hug him tight, sighing at his scent.

He relaxes by my touch, lifting me up and taking me back to bed.

"Love you, Corbs," I whisper.

"Love you more, Iz."