Chapter 1.

It's was an early Monday morning. I woke up to the sun beaming through the thin curtains. Moving to a new town is hard and having to start a new school doesn't help. Having to make new friends is making me dread waking up. I knew this was going to be one hell of a ride.

I got up out of bed and walk down stairs to see my mum cooking breakfast.

"Bacon smells good mum" while the aroma of the smoked streaks swum up my nose.

"Thanks hunny. Go sit down breakfast will be done in 5" Mum said cheerfully back to me.

I don't know how she can be so happy in the morning. I walked over to the breakfast bar and took a seat on the high chair that was tucked neatly underneath. Mum walked over with a plate full of bacon and scrambled egg. She placed it in front of me and I began to dig into the plate of goodness.

I was starting my new school today and I was so scared. Nerves washed over me. I walked back into my room and got into the shower. I washed my medium brown hair which was naturally dead straight so that saved me time in the mornings. Once I finished in the shower I got out and put the towel around me.

As I walked over to my wardrobe I picked out high waisted black jeans with slits at the knees which I paired with a black and grey Adidas jumper. I slipped on my superstars and grabbed my black bag.

"You ready for school?" Mum asked grabbing her keys from the side.

"Yeah just a bit scared I suppose" I replied back to her.
We walked over to her new BMW and slid in.

She started the engine and starting driving. About 20 minuted later we finally arrived at my new school. Butterflies were fluttering about in my stomach, I felt sick and dizzy. Once again I was the new girl.

"Okay sweetie everything will be okay now" Mum said grabbing my hand, squeezing it as tight as she could.

"Mum I know. I'll be okay I'll text you" I kissed her on the cheek and got out of the car.

I stood at the front doors of this big building and breathed in the air. I pushed the doors opened and I was instantly engulfed in the stench of hormonal teenagers. There were body's suffocating me. I felt like my personal space flew out the doors as I entered. I looked for sings for the front desk but there were none, the only way I would be able to get there if I asked someone for help.

Do I ask the nerd? The goth? The cheerleader? The jock? Or someone who looks remotely normal?

Im playing it safe. I'm finding the nerd.

I begin to look around to find someone to ask. As I turn my head I felt something hard and flat hit my back, I whip my head around and find green orbs gazing back into my simple brown eyes.

"Watch where your going munchkin" he cockily said. Ending the sentence with a wink and a smirk that could make girls fall at his feet.

I on the other hand was not going to fall for it.

A burst of confidence shot through me as I raised a challenging eyebrow causing his smirk to grow. Returning the smirk I placed a hand on my hip, sucked in my bottom lip and said what I'm instantly going to regret.

"You barged into me you fat lump"

Trust me this hunk of deliciousness was no where near fat, he was all muscle. His defined jaw line had a small amount of stubble, he had a few freckles that would grow darker in the sun. Oh boy I wish I could see that. His muscular shoulders all the way down to his prefect legs that laid snug in his black skinny jeans were sculptured by God himself. I think he noticed me checking him out because I heard a deep cough. I looked up to see a deep shadow cast over his face.

"Look at your face, someone's PMSing all over the shop." This made him grow even more angry, I notice his lip slightly turn up. I instantly regretted the words that just came out. The next thing I know, I'm being held up against the lockers with my hands pinned above my head.

"EVERYBODY CLEAR OUT!!" Well this bitch must have some control around hear I thought to myself while being only a few centimetres away from that perfect face of his.

Everyone scurried out of the halls like there life depended on it. As I was watching all of this unfold i noticed the horizontal scar on his eyebrow causing it to have a slit without hair. I wonder how he got that? I also noticed a small tattoo on his collar but I couldn't make out what it was.

He then turned to me the darkness of his face could cause some people to cry, his eyes that were a light shade of green where now dark and full of lust. My gaze must of matched his because what he done next wasn't a surprise.