2 - The Saint Graph

A copy. That's all he was. That's all he would be. A copy of another. But to him, that didn't matter. As long as his family was alright, he'd gladly live as a copy, before disappearing from the face of the world.

Now he protects the world, because his family can't survive without a world to live on.

. . .

"You're back..." Gasped Gudako.

Tears dropped onto the silent floor with quiet pops, dripping from her wet cheeks. She rushed forward, enveloping Gray in a large hug.

Gray hugged her back, reunited with an old friend.

"How long has it been?" He asked. "It's been like, a day since I last saw you."

"A couple days." Ritsuka informed. "How are you here?"

Gray smiled. "You could say I made a deal."

"I can't believe it...is it really you?" Sobbed Gudako.

"It is. I'm sorry." Gray sadly smiled.

"You should be!" Yelled Gudako, punching him. "What were you thinking?!"

"I had to fix everything. Even if it meant taking out what caused it all; me." Gray stated.

"What...what do you mean?" Gudako asked.

"You're a Foreigner." Ritsuka stated. "You shouldn't have been there."

Gray nodded. "Right. Some sort of outer power allowed me to come to that world. And then all of that happened with the grail."

'Zelretch, that crazy old man...' Gray mentally thought.

"Well...welcome to Chaldea." Gudako said, wiping her tears away with a large smile on her face.

"The place that saved the world..." Gray muttered, looking around. "Reminds me of a hospital."

"Yeah, I get that feeling sometimes too..." Ritsuka sweatdropped.

"It's nice to meet you again." Mash smiled.

"Nice to meet you as well." Gray nodded.

"Oh! Let's get you to Da Vinci! I want to see your saint graph!" Gudako said, dragging him away.

"Do you think that Gudako will be okay..?" Mash asked.

"I do. I hate to admit it as her brother, but now that he's here, she'll be alright." Ritsuka replied.

Gudako dragged Gray through the hallways.

"Dan Vinci!" She yelled, slamming the door open to Da Vinci's office.

"Gah?! What is it?!" Da Vinci yelled, surprised by the sudden arrival.

"I want you to check out his saint graph!" Gudako replied.

"Who?" Da Vinci looked at the new servant, confused.

"Counter Guardian ARC." Gray nodded. "Nice to meet you."

"Wait..." Da Vinci said, narrowing her eyes at him. "That voice...?"

"It's Gray!" Gudako smiled.

Da Vinci's eyes widened. "You became a servant too? Wow, I can't believe it. The others will be happy."

"Others?" Gray asked.

"Yeah. After your wish, you successfully eliminated the Singularity. However, that reversed everything. In order for the servants to not be sent to the Throne of Heroes..." Da Vinci explained.