Part 42 - Knife

(Y/n) POV

Long story short, Kaname wiped their memories and told the headmaster. We agreed to leave the rumor until they forget about it.

I'm currently in class daydreaming through the off period.

"what do you mean?"
"I just don't remember you guys telling us that"
"yeah, me neither"

"hey, whats going on?"
I asked confused

"thank God, (Y/n). Do you remember them telling you about the rumors yesterday?

"sorry, no I don't."

"how is this possible?"

They continued confused until the teacher joined the conversation. She was now also informed about the rumors, she thought it was a tedious teenage joke and shrugged it of.

Not all the facily knows about the vampires, because then they simply wouldn't work here and would tell everyone. Only highly trusted people are told.

*bing*
The sound of multiple phones getting notifications were heard, even mine. I opened my phone to see I've received a message on the class group.

It was a picture of... Me, and not just that. It was from the bathroom incident. I looked up and saw everyone staring at me.

I quickly thought of an excuse.
"wow, this is a really good edit. Who made it?"

The class was silent.
"Its not an edit!"
Someone yelled

"then what is it then?"

"acting dumb won't help you"

"I'm not, I don't understand"

That's when Zero walked in
"what happening?"

He asked, I gave him my phone. He laughed

"what's so funny?"
Someone asked

"this is terrible editing, the eye isn't even positioned right"

The class went silent after that.

Time skip

At the crossover the girls were extra disobedient, pushing me around and tripping me.

When the night class came out their screams became louder, while Kaname was walking a girl shoved me to the ground.

"are you alright, (Y/n)?"

"I'm fine Kaname"
I said sternly before returning to where i was standing.

He gave me a sad look before pulling me back. "what's going on?" he wispered into my ear.

I pulled my phone out giving it to him, when he saw the photo he sighed.
"how do we fix this?"
I asked him

"I don't think we can. We can't erase everyone's memories, it would exhaust us"
He wispered back.

They all walked away, and the day class students went back to their dorms. Except for a few girls.

"what is it"
I said turning to face them.

"you may be fooling them, but not us"

"what does that mean?"

"(Y/n), I know my memories were wiped"

"and why would you think that?"

"I remember every detail, (Y/n). About Zero, Kaname, You and the night class. It all makes sense. They do classes at night because vampires are slaves to the moon."
"she has a valid point, now confess"

"confess to what?"

"confess that you're a vampire"

"it's not a confession if I'm lying. Besides, don't vampires burn it the sunlight?"

"unless they have magic jewelry or tattoos"

"and? Do I?"

"you could be hiding it"

"that's not a valid point. When will you forget about this?"

"when you confess"
"or prove yourself"

"how do I prove myself?"

"like this"
One girl said pulling out a sharp object and cut herself.

"omg are you ok?"
I asked looking at her.

I focused, trying not to lose control. C'mon (Y/n), you're a pureblood. You're sepose to have better control over the bloodlust.

"her eyes are normal"
"maybe it's just not close enough"
They said bringing it closer

"eww"
I said pushing her arm away
"you should go see the nurse, and a therapist."
I said walking away.

The second I turned the corner I dropped all control. My eyes turning and my fangs popping out, I started coughing.

"you ok?"
I heard a voice ask, it sounded like Zero

"Zero?"

"yeah, what happened"

I looked up looking into Zero's eyes. My eyes triggered his and he quickly realized and ducked down.

"what did they do to you?"

"the girl, she cut her arm open."

"did they see anything?"

"n-no, I walked away. Hopefully in time"

Time skip

It was 10:35 pm. I was in the moon dormitories with Kaname, telling him everything.

"this has become out of hand, I'm sorry that you have to go through this. I'm proud of you for holding out"

"that not the point. Kaname... I wanted to-"

"wanted to what?"

"I wanted to, rip her apart."

Kaname was slightly pulled back by this.
"I'm glad you didn't"

"that's still not the point. The point is...they're right. I am a monster"

Kaname pulled me closer looking seriously into my eyes.
"don't ever say that again, we're not monsters"

800 words!
Vote
And
Comment!