Part 10 - YUKI!

"Yuki!" I said loudly as the door opened

It was kaname

She was shaking and I couldn't do anything. I tried everything. Yeah I hated her but she was still my sister.

"y/n, relax. It's not your fault"

"B-but s-she z shaking" i felt guilty but stepped away from her.

Kaname walked up to her and put his hand on her head. A purple circle appeared and Yuki stopped shaking.

"w-what did you do, kaname?"

"don't worry abou-"

He didn't complete his sentence as he looked up at me

"y/n..?"

"kaname.."

"your looking a bit pale yourself are you ok?"

"I-I'm fine kaname... I'm just a bid dizzy"

"why don't you both go to bed, it's quite late"

I looked at the time. It was 4am
School was starting in about 3 hours so there's no point on going to bed

I layed on my bed and pretended to sleep to see what kaname would do, but before I knew it I was out cold.

The next day

I woke up at about 2pm, I slept through school... GREAT!
But where's Yuki?

I went out of the dorm to go find Yuki, long story short I didn't find her. I went to headmaster dad's office to see if he knew but when I approached the door I overheard a conversation between two people

"-yuki and y/n is out cold, and they both slept through the entire day?"

"yes, I worried. They aren't sepose to show signs this early"

"yes kaname but remember, your mother was in a hurry and had to use the last bid of her power to seal them"

"you have a good point but-"

They where cut off by a loud bang. I started to feel dizzy again and I fell to the floor. My body was in pain and I couldn't move, I grabbed my throat for air but it didn't help.

"y/n!"

Kaname yelled while running towards me, headmaster cross not far behind.

Before I knew it everything went black.

Kaname pov

I ran out the door just to be greetend by y/n laying on the floor grabbing her throat, I did the only thing I could think of at that moment. I bit into her neck making her black out.

"was that the only solution you could think of at the moment? "

"yes, but it's time"

403 words!