Part 7 - Blood, Tree

Kaname POV

I was heading to the head masters office to inform him about the night class when suddenly I smelt blood. But not just anybodys blood
Y/n's blood. I quickly followed the smell and saw zero and y/n on the floor

Then y/n passed out from lack of blood. I picked y/n up and looked at zero. Well at least he enjoyed my sister's blood.

I took y/n to the headmaster to hear his opinion. We both agreed to keep things how it is, but let me keep and eye on y/n

I took her to my room and left to take care of zero. I didn't punish him but I did warn him.

When I returned to the dorms y/n wasn't in my room anymore. Thank goodness hanabusa and akatsuki where there to "capture" her.

I opened the door to see y/n shaking in the corner of the room.

"what's wrong with her" hanabusa asked

I couldn't Teel them the truth so I just said

"zero sucked her blood and she fainted. She's probably just in shock"

akatsuki and hanabusa could sense that I didn't want them there and left.

I went in the room and closed the door. She was shaking, my poor sister. Seems like she's hallucinating .

Y/N POV

hanabusa put me in his room so I couldn't escape. I felt trapped. I felt hurt and betrayed.

"blood, scary Vampire. He's gonna eat me"

I heard a voice repeating itself. Over and over. Then I saw the walls covered in blood.

Later, kaname entered the room. I was shaking

"scary Vampire, he's going to hurt me."
"you can't run"

Voices going through my head.
Then kaname grabbed me into a hug, stroking my head, I felt calm again. Like I was being hugged by Yuki or zero.

"it's ok, you don't have to worry you'll be ok" kaname said
Then suddenly everything went black again.

I woke up in my room, but I couldn't remember anything.

" What was I doing? "

"Snoring too loud" Yuki said laughing

"my head hurts"

"probably from fall from that tree last night"

"tree?"

"yeah, kaname brought you and said you fell from a tree and hit your head"

I didn't remember that. But I do know that didn't happen. But what dit?

393 words