We will be staying here for three weeks. It's a little longer than what I hoped for but I guess it's just enough time to do what has to be done. 

Nico, popularly known as Captain Henares headed our flight home. He's also one of our closest friends and he's also the one we always call to fly us places. Ever since I had become a lawyer, he had been extra protective of me and my family. He says he'd rather be tired of traveling that be tired of worrying about us kaya he makes sure that he leads all major flights we will be having. 

"Are we going to wait for Nico?" tanong ni Enzo habang nagtatanggal siya ng seatbelt.

I shook my head, "No, let's just wait for him in the private lounge. He's with Captain Serrano and I don't really feel like meeting him just yet."

Captain Serrano is my ex-boyfriend's best friend. He was one of our mutual friends as a couple but ever since the break-up and me leaving, I did not bother keeping contact with any of them. Don't get me wrong, they're all good people, it's just that the pain everything had caused me was too much that I just wanted to forget everything. I have accepted that inevitably, our paths will cross again but I just don't think now is the right time.

"Doesn't he already know you're in this flight?" kunot-noong tanong ni Enzo.

When flying private, we are usually introduced to the team before departure. However, after finding out that Captain Serrano was Nico's first officer, I made sure that no introduction will be made. We boarded the plane after the pilots have entered the pit as per Nico's signal.

"No. Besides, even if he read the details of the flight, I carry a different family name now."

He smirked, "See? The advantages of being with me."

I rolled my eyes, "Thank you?"

Natawa ito at kinurot ang ilong ko, "You're welcome."

We were at the private lounge waiting for Nico. We were seated at four different solo couches that were facing each other. "Mama, can I please get a truffle?" turo ni Ridge sa dessert table habang nakakandong sa akin.

I nodded, "Just one, okay? We will still eat dinner later."

He excitedly nodded and smiled at me showing his dimples. I smiled at him and poked his dimples, "Go with Neo. You two can each get one." I said putting him down.

He walked closer to his brother who was sitting on Enzo's lap. "Neo, let's eat truffles!"

Neo wiggled out Enzo's arms and excitedly grabbed his brothers hand and made their way to the dessert table. Inalalayan naman sila ng kanilang mga nanny para maabot nila ito. I smiled at the sight of them.

"They're growing up so fast." bulong ni Enzo. 

I nodded, "It feels just like yesterday. I can't believe they're turning five this year." 

Enzo smiled as he looked at my boys, "You raised them well, V." 

I watched as Neo chuckled at his brother as he pouted eating his last bite of his truffle. "You think?" I asked Enzo as I faced him. 

"I'm sure." 

"I would not have done it all without you guys." I said referring to him, Pierre, Coen and Nico. The four of them were really the ones who went out of their way to make sure I was well all throughout my pregnancy up until now. 

Umiling si Enzo, "Give yourself some credit, V. You did that all because you worked hard. You did it all because you wanted to. All we did was assist you but that does not come close to what you gave up for all these."