They pull me to hug .

"Don't . Don't cry . You make us sad ." Jimin said .

"Is Y/N hate me ? My child . My child gone ." I cry .

"No . She not hate you okay ? Don't thinking so much ! You just discharged last week ." Jhope answered .

"It's okay . You still can have a child okay ? You just turn 18 this year ." Jin said as he hug me tightly . I brake the hug and go sit next to Y/N .

"Y/N . You want to eat ?" I asked .

"Yea ." She answer softly . I don't know she hate me or not . I just feed her .

She give a small smiled to me .

We sharing a food . I did not eat since yesterday . I can't leave Y/N for a minutes ! I don't want losing her .

"Namjoon . Take my food . You look hungry ." Tae said and give his food . Maybe because they noticed I just eat 2 spoon while Y/N finish the food .

"No it's okay . I-I'm not hungry ." I push his hand softly .

"Sure ? I didn't eat this food yet ." He said .

"Yea . I'm sure . Thanks ." I smiled with a small dimples .

"You want to shower ?" I asked Y/N .

"Yea . Can you help ?" She asked and I nod . I help her slowly and I help her shower . I didn't do anything . Just help her . Then I take her clothes and help her wear it .

"Comfortable , baby ?" I asked

"Comfortable , baby ?" I asked .

End Namjoon POV

Y/N POV

"Comfortable , baby ?" He asked . That makes me remember how he asked me for the first time after he raped me .

"Y-Yea . Thanks ." I said and hold his arms . He walked slowly help me to sit at my bed .

"Namjoon . You don't want go back rest at my house ? You accompany her since you discharged ." Jin worried .

"No . I want to accompany her until she discharged ." Namjoon replied .

"What do you mean Namjoon accomapany me since he discharged ?" Suddenly I asked confused .

"I-I want to buy a drink yea ? Accompany her ." He said and leave us .

"The day you accident , he worried . He and Lia take you here . He call us and crying . We all come . Not just us . Our parents also . Then he was crying like crazy person . He scared if you hate him . And he cry more when he know your child . You know ? He shout to Lia at here . Then he fainted . He admitted at here and crying everyday thinking about your feelings and the child . He always feel useless . He stresses . Because of that , he fainted . We accompany you both and last week he discharged but he don't want to leave you for a seconds . We tired looked at his tears ." Jin explained make me shocked .

"So it's mean I coma for a few weeks ?" I asked .

"1 months . You coma for a one months . Just . Just don't hate him . He love you . We don't think he cheated . Lia don't know about you guys . Because of that , she think she still in relationship with Namjoon ." Suga said .

"But you see ? He really hate Lia ." Jungkook turn said .

"Yea . But who said I hate him ? I believe him ." I said with a soft smiled .

"That's good to hear ." Jimin smiled . Suddenly Namjoon come back .

"This is for you guys . I buy it ." He give a plastic .

"Yah . Don't need to buy for us . Don't do anything with your money . Keep it . Remember you need to take care of Y/N ." Tae mad .

"Just once ." Namjoon replied .

"Take this ." Jhope give a money .

"For what ?" Namjoon confused .

"Take this money , we take the drinks ." Jhope said .

"Yah . Don't . Please . Take this . Just for today ." Namjoon forced .

"Fine ." They grumbled .

Namjoon sit next to me and hold my hand . He just holds it and talking with them .

Skip ~