Final

Back downstairs, Mr. Harrington wanted to get everyone back onto the schools bus. "Ahm, Sir? I know this might sound a bit weird and all, but I normally sleep at the tower every weekend anyway, so I wanted to ask if I could stay here, and by addition Ned and MJ too, since they are invited to avengers family evening that happens once a week." Peter asked his teacher, since he didn't want to drive to school just to come back to the tower. "You know what Peter?" His teacher started. "This isn't the weirdest I have seen over the past two days, so yeah, of course, as long as we phone your aunt, and both of MJs and Ned's parents." "Thank you Mr. Harrington. That's why you're my favorite teacher." Peter said, already calling his aunt, while his two best friends called their parents. Not long after, the trio waved towards the bus as it drove of towards midtown high school.

Two weeks later, their school got an email, telling them that Ned's and MJs work was chosen to be showen to Tony Stark, as Mr. Harrington told that his class, Flash jumped up, and decided it would be a good idea to accuse them of cheating since they are Peters friends, and he doesn't know why, but Tony Stark seems to have a weak spot for the useless orphan. But they didn't let themselves being told of by a dumb bully, they were just happy he finally accepted that Peter actually knew Tony Stark and the rest of the Avengers.

Morgan on the other hand, didn't once leave her new dolls out of her sight since she got them, so not long after, the boys decided that she had something about her dad and Peter, but nothing about Harley, so they build her a miniature potato gun, she could use against Clint, Wich she happily did.

A/N: this is the end of this book. It wasn't supposed to be that long, but I'm happy that I did it. I learned a lot of new things to improve my writing while I wrote this, and I also learned, that it's not always easy to write if you have a deadline in front of you. I am grateful that you guys read this book. And if you enjoyed it, i would be happy if you would look at my marvel one shot book, where I'll add something if I get an idea.