A field trip to where?

A/N: The cover art doesn't belong to me

Peters pov:

I was sprinting down the roads to get to Midtown High. I once again missed my alarm in the morning. You know, it's kind of funny how my senses are more sensitive than those of any normal human being but yet, I always miss my alarm.

As I arrived at school, the first bell just rang, so I quickly also ran into class. "Good morning mister Parker." My teacher said as I entered the classroom. "Good morning mister Harrington," I answered him. "Please all take a seat." So that's exactly what I did. I went and sat down next to my best friend Ned.

"Okay, class I have an announcement to make." Mr. Harrington said, but I barely heard what he said, since Ned was talking to me. "Dude, how was patrol yesterday?" "It was great. Helped some old ladies." "Nice," he answered me. "Hey losers" I heard from behind me. "Hey MJ." "Listen to the teacher." "...so, you will have to let your parents sign those permission slips, and please bring them back on Thursday, so, tomorrow, since our field trip is already this Friday, and it will be an overnight stay. If you have any more questions, just ask" he said. I really wanted to ask where we were going to, but I figure he already said it, and if I would ask he would realize that I didn't listen. But luckily, Flash Thompson didn't listen either. "Where exactly are we going for that field trip?" He asked. "Mr. Thompson, didn't you listen to what I just said? We are allowed to go on a visit at the Stark Tower." The teacher answered. Oh no, a whole night as a trip to my own house. "Wait, like, at Tony Stark's tower? Here in New York?" I asked. "Yes, exactly Mr. Parker." "What? Scared your little lie will be spilled if we go there and no one knows you penis Parker?" Flash immediately said. "Hey Flash? Why exactly are you so obsessed with Parkers dick?" MJ asked him. Of course, she would ask him some shit like that. Luckily, the teacher asked us to calm down so he could start with the actual class.

At lunch I was sitting at a table with Ned and MJ, discussing this trip. "So, you will go on a school trip, with our entire science class, to your own house? That is shit dude" Ned said. He wanted to say something else but at that moment Flash came by. "So Penis Parker, this time there is no teacher around. So, are you excited for the whole class to meet your buddy Stark, and finally understand that your entire internship is just a big lie?" "Leave him alone Eugene" MJ exclaimed. Luckily, he really did as told. "But you know, he's right. Your internship is  a lie." She told me. "It wasn't at first. Not my fault that they now see me as part of their family." "You know what family does? Family embarrasses each other. So, good luck with that." She added. Wow, now I want to go even less.

After the school day, I went directly home, luckily without running into Flash again