What?

A/N: this time, the update came earlier. Tho, it's still not longer

Peter froze up. Oh no. Of course he saw Tony as a father figure, and Pepper as a mother figure. His aunt was his aunt, but would never be more than that. And of course he already thought about calling them mom and dad, and was scared that it would slip out, because, that was awkward, everyone knows that. But he never imagined it could slip out in front of his whole class, except Flash maybe.

"What did you just call me?" Pepper asked shooked. She of course, did see Peter as her own, and loved him just as much as Harley or Morgan. But she never expected him to feel the same.

Peters class on the other hand, didn't see her questions as hopeful as it was, but they rather believed that he will get them officially all kicked out. That of course being something they didn't want to happen.

"I am so sorry miss Potts. It won't happen again" Peter eagerly excused. "Oh, you don't need to excuse yourself darling, especially not towards me. Maybe towards Natasha." Pepper said. Trying to show him that she really didn't have any problem with it. "I see you like a son anyway. And I am sure Tony would love it if you called him dad." She said. And from the back you could hear a "yes I would" from said man.

This really did reassure Peter. Knowing that the people he feels like his family feel the same about him. After that tho, the group of avengers left the class to continue with their tour. Not long after, even before they arrived at the next activity, a certain boy from Tenesse came around. "I heared my new brother is here, where is he?" He asked. Ned gestured to Peter. "Here he is Harley. Have fun hanging with us if you want." That's exactly what he did, he joined the group as they went to the robotic labs. There tour groups could build their own robots, and make a competition out of it, some even get showen to higher engineers.