CHAPTER 7

KACEY's POV

The alarm placed beside KACEY's bed rang and it was the fifth alarm that rang till now.

Beep beep beep
"Agggggghhhhh where is the snooze button of this stupid alarm. Please shut up I need to sleep."

While I tried to find the snooze button of the alarm clock I fell down from the bed with a great force.
"Thump!!!" Ouch great morning Kacey. I managed to somehow get up from the floor. "Wait am I forgetting something??"

As soon as I to came to my senses, I remembered that today was my first class and I even had my orientation program from 9am. I immediately went into half panic mode. The first thing I did was checked the time and it was already 8:30 am, this sent me into full panic mode.

I quickly ran into the bathroom to take a quick shower, and as I was in panic mode I slipped on the bathroom floor.

"Ouch" I guess today is not my day.

I was lucky enough I didn't got hurt that badly but the moment I tried to get up I felt a sharp pain on my right ankle.
"Aggh" I shouted in pain but I didn't had time to cry or put something on my injury so I somehow managed to go to the shower screaming and crying.

Once I took a quick shower,I quickly picked the dress that was choosed by Gemma yesterday and thank God she did that otherwise I would have gone into another panic mode.

I wore a red dress which was simple but at the same time pretty too. I left my hair open. I didn't had time to put mascara but somehow managed to put on a red lipstick.

This is the outfit Kacey wore

Once I got ready I quickly grabbed my bag and the phone from the table and without giving a last glance I went out from the dorm room not before locking it.

I then saw that the elevator was open and someone was about to enter into it so I shouted to that person to wait an he stopped the door of the elevator from getting closed. I ran to the elevator forgetting about the injury I had got earlier. Once I stepped into it huffing,the pain immediately returned and I screamed in pain, forgetting that I was not alone in the elevator.

"Are you Okay"??The person with whom I was in the elevator asked me.

I nodded to that person without seeing who he was because I was embarrassed with myself.

Once the elevator reached the ground floor I decided to check who that person was and I was stunned to see that it was Nicholas, yes you all heard it right it was Nicholas William and he was the one who asked me if I was okay and seriously he was looking so handsome in his black turtle neck sweatshirt and blue jeans.