Teddy & Hot and Heavy with Hugo

Lucinda P.O.V

"You okay, girlie?"

I don't know what Brad and Gemma just spoke about, but judging by Gemma's reaction, it wasn't friendly banter. She comes to sit on the bed with Chloe and me. I watch as she flops down, sighing to herself whilst regaining her composure.

"You look riled," Chloe observes. "Did Brad do something?"

"He keeps putting his nose in my business."

"What do you mean?"

"He made some shitty comment to Hugo about me ditching him at the first chance I get? But he's made moves on Faye, me, Rachel and now you," she points at me, "and dares to say that?"

"It's jealousy," Chloe concludes.

"You think so?"

"100%. He ain't over you, Gemma."

Brad has been selling me the dream recently. He keeps telling me what I want to hear but hasn't made much of an effort to know about me. I need to keep my guard up with him, especially if his feelings for Gemma are still brewing.

Gemma P.O.V

As I am trying to dispel my anger, a text comes through on Sharon's phone.

"I've got a text!"

"Girls. Teddy is waiting in the hideaway ready to speed date four of the girls. Please choose which girls will be going on dates with Teddy tonight. #fourplay #readyforteddy."

Another new Islander? The producers are throwing in new meat so often I'm struggling to keep up. I feel like I'm only just getting to know Millie and Lucinda. I'm not interested in getting to know the new boy, but I'm sure the other girls are.

The girls gather on the terrace and collectively decide that Kaz, Rachel, Sharon and Faye will go to meet him.

"I am ready for Teddy!" Kaz cheers. She brushes through her hair, fixes up her makeup, and then heads to the hideaway. The girls collectively gossip about the new boy whilst I sit in the corner, caught up in my thoughts about Brad and Hugo.

"I hope he's fit."

"Me too."

"He better be tall."

"And smart."

"And fit."

"Yeah, very fit."

As the night goes on I make small talk with Chloe and Millie. We laugh over the memories of the boys in the pool today. They were playing tag and bombing into the water, trying to catch one another and failing miserably.

We're the only girls who don't seem to care about the new boy. Millie decides that as a new Islander is coming in, she and Liam will take the daybed tonight.

"Are you sure that you don't want me and Hugo to take it?"

"No! Honestly, I am so fine sleeping outside!"

"Are you sure?"

"Positive!"

"Toby and I will take the other one. I'm desperate to get some alone time with him."

Later on ...

"He's tall, and got tattoos,"

"And he works in finance!" Sharon and Kaz gush. They arrived back from their dates grinning from ear to ear. Kaz and Sharon seem to be keeping somewhat cool, but Rachel has been swooning ever since she arrived back in the garden.