Partying With A Bit Of Sadness

Part 1: Broken From Tragedy

Cock-a-doodle-doo!

It was at the club, where me and my friends, well, actually, some friends and some random people were all there. It was fun. The beer was great, there were laughs, and the music, even though it was shit, was entertaining nonetheless. But there was someone who was more important than everyone else. The love of my life, my girlfriend. My name is Guy, and yes, that is my name. My friends Daryl and Bill were here, but they were beyond drunk. The dude at the front was saying something about being happy that we were all here. "Everyone, I'm happy that you came to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Bunlow Beer shop." The dude at the front said. He then got taken off stage and got beaten to death. My girlfriend's name was Bonasri, and she was my dear love. "So, how is it out here." I said to her. "It's great, I love it here." Bonasri said. "Yo Bill, get me a drink." I said. "Oh sure." Bill responded. Bill passed me a beer, but he dropped it. We all laughed. "I see you completely lost it." I said. Bill and Daryl laughed. "Hey Bill, let's go to the bathroom to vomit." Daryl said. "Yeah sure thing, man, I really need to get one out." Bill said. They both left, and you knew they were in agony when they both started gagging out vomit before they went in. The men in the bathroom were laughing real hard. "Nice one, fatass." A dude said. "Yeah, but take this." Bill said. Bill and Daryl were basically fighting. Later on, everyone was partying, and I and my girlfriend were just talking the whole time because everyone else was being a bit freaky. "You know, we could go out eventually, and enjoy the outside air." I said. "Yeah, we could." Bonasri said. "Hey, we both are lovers." I said. Bill and Daryl are still in the bathroom, but I think they can handle everything. "Alright everyone we will close in three hours..." everyone started throwing shit at the owner. "Hey wait, wait." The owner continued. "We will be selling drinks at a cheaper price now." The owner said. Everyone was happy. "Let's go and enjoy time with each other." I said. Me and my girlfriend went outside and decided to hang out on the walls of the building. "So, how is life." I said. "Good, like always." Bonasri said. We both laughed. "You are pretty funny." Bonasri said. We both finally kept quiet. "Hey, stop being loud and let me eat my hot dog." A homeless man said. "Yo, shut the hell up, man." I said. We both laughed after he got hit by a motorbike. I noticed how my girlfriend was now making a kind of sad face. "What is it?" I asked. "Nothing." She responded. "No, tell me." I said. She did a sigh, and I was expecting some bad news like her planning to move or her telling me that she got pregnant out of nowhere. "You see, I have been having some difficult things going right now in my life between some people." Bonasri said. I felt a little concerned. "What do you mean?" I asked. She sighed again. "Well, there are people that I'm truly happy with, but others, well, not so much, and I've really been thinking of doing some other things in life." Bonasri responded. "Well, what things?" I asked. "There are just some good people out there I love a lot more than others." Bonasri responded. She then got up. "I'm afraid I have to leave you now, Guy." Bonasri said. I was shocked. She had something going on that she was too afraid to say. "Wait, what are you doing?" I asked. "Going back to my house and leaving." Bonasri responded. She was walking back home, and I felt pretty sad. I knew there was something wrong with her, but I just needed to know what was up with her.