chapter 2

"I love that name!" Patrick exclaims. "thank you, I guess" Vera side eyes him. "Hey! can i get 3 shots of tequila over here?! " Vera tells the bartender. "You got it" they send Vera a thumbs up.

"where were we again" Vera puts her chin on her hand acting as if she was already tired of Patrick. "Are you ok?!" Patrick asks.  "This small talk is just a little boring" Vera fake yawns.

"oh look our shots are here!" Vera grabs them from the bar table and hands one to Patrick. "Here! chug this!" she exclaims. "Um, i've had enough drinks tonight, and I've still gotta drive back home, so i'm good on that, but thanks" he gives the shot back to Vera. "more for me" she smirks while chugging the three shots on the table.

"Are you sure you'll be good with all that alcoh-". Patrick gets cut off by Vera. Vera grabs Patricks muscular arms "come on let's go dance, youre boring" this was Very odd to Patrick considering 5 mins ago she had no interest in him.

"okayyyy" Vera and Patrick both head towards the middle of the bar. They start to dance for a good half an hour, enjoying the company of each other, surprisingly.

Vera and Patrick eventually make it back up to the bar table. Vera  asks for another round of shots. Patrick standing right behind her "are you sure you'll be ok with all that alcohol."

Vera snatches the shots from the bartenders hands chugging two at once. "yeah i'm fine" Vera says.
"are you sure?!" Patrick asks again watching Vera start to stand sideways. "IM SURE PATRICK!" she yells. Patrick looks at her. "I'm sorry i was just making sure." he stares at her.

"Dang Patrick! why are you so worried about me?!, you're not my daddy!..... unlessss-" she smirks at him about to chug the third shot.

Patrick quickly snatches the shot out of her hand "yuppp! that's it, you are officially cut off of all things alcohol for the night".

"whyyyyy" Vera whines. "you literally just called me, nvm-" he looks at Vera. "Do you have anyone to come pick you up and take you home?!" he asks her.

"no, but i'm fine" vera says walking towards him swinging her keys around her finger, wobbling like crazy. "okayyy, so i take that as, i'm taking you home" he chuckles. "If you say so!" Vera starts to lean forward stumbling.
Patrick grabs her by her arms. "i'm alright!!!" Vera exclaims. "lets just go, i'm about to take a nap on the floor" she giggles.

Vera and Patrick start to walk to the exit door, but Vera can barely even stand. "i think imma need some help" she tells Patrick. "I guess i'm gonna have to carry you, bc if i start walking and you fall i ain't taking you to no hospital" he laughs. "whatever" vera rolls her eyes. "come here" Patrick motions towards himself to Vera.

Vera starts to walk towards Patrick stumbling like crazy. Patrick picks Vera up, throwing her over his shoulder and carrying her to the car.

He gently puts Vera into his car buckling her into the seat. "you're all good now" he begins to close the door but before he could Vera tells him "thanks for the drink, play boy" she laughs.

Patrick looks at her "yeah! you're definitely not gonna remember any of this!" so he kisses her on her forehead bc he thought that maybe kissing her on her lips might just be a little too much considering it was just the night they met.

He knew he'd eventually get there some day. Patrick eventually closes the door walking to other side of his car with a huge smile plastered on his face just thinking about his possible future with the beautiful woman who was now dead asleep in his car right next to him.
-
-

[wow, look at me! posting 2 chapters in 2 hrs!! 😭]
I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS ONE??! what do you think will happen in the next chapter??
-
𝑇𝑂 𝐵𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝑈𝐸𝐷......