chapter 3

Vera and Patrick make it to Patricks house because he had no clue where she lived and she was already dead asleep in the car. As they pull into the driveway Patrick turns off his car and heads out of the car walking around to Vera's door opening it.
Vera wakes up to the car door opening.

"Come on, let's get you inside the house" he grabs one of Vera's arms and throws her arm over his shoulder, his arm rapped around her waist. They both start to head in side Vera wobbling all over the place as she walks.

Vera eventually stops walking, and starts puking in the grass. Patrick looks away while still holding onto her. He eventually grabs her hair out of her face trying to avoid her getting puke in it. A few seconds later Vera finally stops puking. "Thank you" Vera laughs a little. "Ofc!" Patrick chuckles.

"Next time, you might not wanna drink so much!" he looks at her. "YEAH! i think i got that" she looks back at him.

They both get inside and notice all the puke all over Vera. "Yeah! we're gonna have to get that all cleaned up, because you aren't getting puke on my furniture" he laughs.

Vera rolls her eyes at him. "Well i don't have any clothes here, do i?!" she side eyes him.
"give me a second, wait here" Patrick replies. He goes upstairs and grabs a long oversized t-shirt and a pair of basketball shorts, pretty much all he could find.

He heads back downstairs and hands Vera the clothes. "What is this?!" she looks at him confused on why he was giving her his clothes. "It's the only things i can find, you just gotta make it work. Now hurry, you're starting to smell weird" he laughs.
"shut up" Vera punches him in the shoulder. "Ow" Patrick chuckles.

Vera walks towards the stairs still very much drunk. "Hello, i'm not about to walk up these stairs by myself. Because if i fall, imma sue you!" she says jokingly to Patrick. Patrick hurriedly walks to Vera and grabs her.
"Here, hold on to the railings, and i'll guide you up the stairs" and he did such.

They eventually made it up the stairs to his bathroom. "Do you want to take a bath or a shower?!" he asks her "i don't think i'll be able to stand for a shower" she laughs to herself. "So a bath it is!" Patrick turns on the bath water and waits for it to fill up then shutting it off.

"The towels are in that little closet right there, and you can use any of the soaps in the tub" he tells Vera exiting the bathroom. "And if you need anything just yell out to me" he tells her as he shuts the bathroom door.

Vera strips off her dirty clothes, tossing them to the side. She steps foot by foot into the warm bath water. She struggles washing her body off, considering she can barely even function with how drunk she his. She suddenly realizes she's not able to reach her back to clean it off.

"ughhh!, imma need some help if i'm gonna get anywhere." she sighs knowing she's gonna need patricks help.

"PATRICK!" she screams out loud. Patrick quickly gets off his bed rushing to the bathroom door. He stops at the door and from the other side he answers. "Yes, Vera what is it??!" Vera starts to mumble " i need help with scrubbing my back" she mumbles.
"Huh?!" he answers.

"I NEED HELP SCRUBBING OFF MY BACK!" she exclaims. "oh!" Patrick kinda stands there awkwardly.

"Ummmmm... are you sure??" he questions. "Well, i have no other choice!" she says kinda frustrated. "just come in here, and i'll turn around facing the wall, and you can help me! just don't stare at me!" she tells him.

He slowly opens the door closing his eyes. "Are you turned away yet??" he asks. "YES! just hurry up, i'm ready to get out of this bath already!" she exclaims.

Patrick opens his eyes and sees Vera facing the wall with her short dark brown hair, with water dripping down her back. He zones out for a moment.

"PATRICK! i told you not to stare" he hears her voice shout at him. "I'm notttttt......" he chuckles.

"whatever, just hurry up and scrub my back real quick for me so we can get this over with" she hands him the soap and loofah. Patrick grabs the items out of her hand and puts the soap on the loofah.

"HURRY!" she exclaims. "i'm trying!" he tells her.

He eventually starts to scrub the soap on her back getting all the areas of her skin. "Sooooo...... do you have any special person in your life orrr?!" patrick questions Vera.

"NO! i don't, now stop making this akward weirdo!" Patrick smiles at her reply. "Are you almost done?!" she rolls her eyes.

"Yes! i'm done now!" he hands her the soap & loofah back and heads towards the door. "Thank you Patrick" he hears Vera tell him as he exits the door.

He sends her a thumbs up from behind his back, respecting her privacy.

As he closes the door he feels a feeling in his heart, as if it started to glow. Little did he know the woman on the other side of the bathroom door was having the same familiar feeling.

-
-
- ( i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter haha)
- TO BE CONTINUED.......