𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟣𝟧 " 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝓂𝑒"

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

║Third POV ║

The once bright litten room that had monsters dancing to their heart's content now was empty as a ghost town. Everyone left slowly, leaving a cold atmosphere in its place. The lights within the dining room all turned off, one by one only making the moon's light be able to brighten the big room. In the far distance, the mariachi band of skeletons can be heard playing, but instead of their upbeat jams. The only thing that could be heard from the three were sad slow songs.

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

Dracula, after thinking it over many times, decided to check up on his kids. Even though he knows they might not want to talk to him ever again, he knows he has to at least try. He decided to check on Mavis first, as she was the one who would be easy to talk to, knowing how Markus gets when he's mad.

Dracula knocks upon Mavis's door gently, but not too gently so she couldn't hear. Upon arriving at her door, the head that was hanging on Mavis's doorknob decided to speak.

"Oh. Here he comes. Count Crock-ula. I'm just glad my eyes are stitched shut, 'cause I don't even want to..." Dracula only zipped her mouth shut with his magic. He wasn't a bit fazed because he knew words would go around like wildfire about his actions.

When Dracula entered Mavis's room after no response, he expected to see her in bed or maybe at the window. Instead, he saw emptiness, no daughter, no sight of her anywhere within the room. That got Dracula's mind racing, he couldn't even think of her running away, but a little part of him knows he's pushed her and Markus to fair with their trust, that maybe just maybe they both had run.

He quickly ran towards the open window area while yelling out Mavis's name. He also went to the window next to Mavis's room, which was Markus's, to check if he was also gone too. Sadly with his luck, Markus was also not in his room. He checked high and low between both of his kids' rooms, seeing if there was any clue on where they had gone. He turned into his bat form, knowing he would have better speed when in a bat, and flew out the room and up above the castle. Hoping to get a birds-eye view of the area where his kids might have gone.