𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟣𝟥 "𝐻𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎"

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

║Third POV║

After some time and the three leave Dracula's room, he eventually takes the two humans over to a spare hotel room where no monsters were staying. The hotel room was simple, not too big, and not too small for the two humans, it was like the room they first went in but with two beds.

The two humans said their goodbyes to Dracula until later that night for the party. Dracula had told the two to rest before the party so when they leave the hotel they won't be tired.

Johnny went over and set his big backpack over by his bedside on the left, he had claimed the bed that was closest to the door and also the bathroom. Ella didn't mind his choices because that left her with the right side room where it had the big window, showing an amazing view of the hotel side.

Ella set her backpack on the foot of her bed, then she sat down on the bed while looking over at Johnny. His attention was to his backpack, he was currently checking all his belongings to make sure everything was there.

Inside Ella's mind, she was fighting herself, she didn't know whether to tell Johnny what happened with her and Markus and her feelings on leaving him. Altho it looked like she was staring at Johnny she was really just gazing off to the distance, her eyes held conflict.

Johnny eventually looked up from his backpack towards Ella, meaning to ask her something but instantly stopped after seeing her face.

"Yo, Ella you okay?" Johnny asked concerned while slowly getting up from the floor near his backpack and walked closer towards her. Her attention snapped after hearing him and she looked towards him.

"What? Oh yeah sorry I guess I am just tired that's all." Ella said quickly while shaking her head, hoping to convince Johnny that she was just tired. Her hands went up to her face, both covering her eyes while she thought.

Johnny knew his best friend like the back of his hand, sure he was not the smartest person ever, but when it comes to someone he cares about he would know for sure. Johnny, once close enough to Ella's bed, jumped and sat to the left of her. Johnny reached out to Ella and gently touched her left shoulder.

"Come on Ella. How long have we known each other?" Johnny said in a hush and gentle tone. The room was quiet and Ella didn't respond at first, but Johnny didn't mind. He waited for her to answer, he knew that she needed time and he's willing to wait.

Eventually, the hands that were covering her face slowly dropped, her gaze moved to the left and landed on Johnny. His hand was still resting on her shoulder while he waited patiently for her response, a small smile on his face.