She was cut off by the door kicking open then Faith walked in.
in, covered in blood.

"Faith, what's wrong?" I exclaimed.

She locked the door then ran to us, breathing heavily and dropped to the floor, extending her phone to me.

I was out to buy groceries then decided to go to church first when I saw my ex-boyfriend, Dash, and my sister. They were being so stealthy then I followed them because I suspected they were up to something. I can't believe she's in a relationship with him. While making this video, they almost caught me and I was almost killed."

"Almost killed?" My forehead furrowed in worry. "By Samantha?"

"Indirectly, but watch the video." She panted.

I clicked on the video which was through a hole in a door while Mom sat beside me .

It was a video of Samatha and Dash. His arms were around her waist and hers were around his neck.

‘How can you be madly in love with two people?’ Dash asked.

‘I don't know but all I know is that I certainly love you more.’ She giggled.

‘Let's stop being lovey-dovey now.’ He pulled away from her. ‘What's your next big move?’

‘My next big move? My so-called second love has his stupid wife away from him all because of my beautiful lies.’ She said and they both laughed.

‘It's sad that you had to lie against our little innocent rascal for your mad game.’

‘Who? Oliver?’ She burst into laughter. ‘You know he's not your son? He's mine and whoever the fuck is father is son.’ She laughed.

‘As long as he's not Hames' son, it's fine. Haven't you noticed how much he looks like me? We should probably do a DNA test and this time, no bribery, no tricks, no results manipulation.’

They burst into laughter.

‘Okay, let's forget that. What's your big plan? I know you have something crazy in mind.’

‘Yes, babe. I've figured out that Hames is very sick. I'll be going to him in a few minutes. I have the keys and passcode to unlock every door in his house. I'll make him unconscious again and this time, I'll make sure I'll be truly pregnant. It'll hurt Imogen more than ever and they'll finally separate. My child would have a lot of rights to Hames' properties. I'll play a great move and neither of us would lose, except Hames and Imogen.’ she smirked.

‘How are you so smart?’ He chuckled.

‘It's all thanks to you, babe. I've gotta go now.’

The camera moved from their faces. Faith was obviously trying to end the video but then something dropped.

‘Who's there? Sam, please leave for Hames' immediately. I'll sort this out’ Dash said then the video ended.

"I started running away but they had three men that began running after me and were ordered to kill me even if that's what it meant. I ran really fast and was able to escape two of the men but the last one caught me and almost killed me with hazardous objects.