Chapter 66

~ KADE ~

"Nikita, it's so nice to see you again." I said as Nikita sauntered to take a seat beside me, dropping her clutch on the counter.

"Yeah, really nice. You probably remember me from Imogen's wedding or something."

"Uh…" I scratched the back of my head. That was definitely not the only time we had met. Who could forget Nikita after so many plays we had had together in the past? "Of course not." I chuckled nervously.

She smirked. "Great! I was wondering how anyone could ever forget this nasty Nikita after so many times together. So you're simply ignoring me?" She ordered herself a bottle of drink.

"Nikita Bend, it was really long ago, okay? I wasn't ignoring you or anything, it was just supposed to be one-night stands."

She laughed out boisterously. "One-night stands that happened about a million times?" She rolled her eyes, chugging down a glass of alcohol in one drought.

"Okay, I agree with that. It has been so long, about 5 or 6 years ago. We were still in college, woman."

She chuckled. "I was so unprofessional but now I can show you pretty dirty new skills I—"

"Nikita, I have a girlfriend." I cut her off.

"Oh, you mean the same girlfriend who is cheating on you?"

I frowned at her. "Lila isn't cheating on…" I trailed off after remembering Lila wasn't my girlfriend yet. She shook her head, taking another chug of her drink. "Oh, Jovi…" I started fidgeting, avoiding the scary gaze she was darting at me.

"What's wrong with you? You're already dreaming of having Lila as your girlfriend? She's taken." I raised my head to her, catching her smirk.

I chugged another glass of my alcohol, exhaling through my mouth. The fact that she said Jovi is cheating on me just sank into my head and my eyes widened. "What?! How do you know she's cheating on me?"

"You don't believe me? Of course I expected that." She slid her phone out of her bag and pointed its screen at me.

There was a video of Jovi making out with a dude I couldn't see his face.

‘Hey, baby. How much did you receive today?’ The dude asked her. That voice was very familiar.

I took the phone from her to view the video properly.

‘Not so much, just about fifty thousand dollars but I promise I'll collect more money from that idiot. He'll give me his credit card tomorrow or next week.’ She smiled, panting.

‘That's my girl. For a moment, I thought you were starting to fall in love with him genuinely because you sounded so jealous of that Lila woman.’

‘Nah, I just need more than enough money. If he loves her and breaks up with me then it'll be a serious mess for our plans. I can assure you that he can't break up with me, my beauty has held him captive and he's scared of me and my craziness so I have him wrapped around my finger.’ They both laughed while my head exploded with smoke shooting out from it.

‘Let's forget that dummy for now, we've got serious business to do.’ He cupped her butt cheeks while she giggled.

They turned around to obviously go to wherever they were going to do their serious business and my head exploded in fury after realizing it was her fucking ex-boyfriend, Rob Kingsley.

She was still with that bastard?!!!

"How did you get this?"

"Rob is my regular customer and he had to leave me because Jovi was waiting outside so I decided to record it. I knew you were going to be here because I knew that."