𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟽: 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎

Start from the beginning

"I have news for all of you! {Name} and Norman are getting adopted! They will be leaving tomorrow!"

A yelps and gasp of no ways and surprise filled the room.

"No way!"

"Tomorrow?!"

"This is all of the sudden!"

"Congratulations!"

"Yeah!"

"Their leaving?"

Phil asked innocently while Alicia dropped the plates and Jemima dropped the ball they were holding dramatically.

"Huh?!"

Jemima and Alicia paled and ran to the two.

"WHAATTT?!"

Jemima and Alicia yelled.

Anna panicked when the broken plates were at Alicia's foot.

"This is all so sudden!"

Lani and Thoma said going near {Name} while Jemima ran to her leg.

"There, there..."

{Name} kneeled down and patted Jemima's crying figure.

"B-but! I'm- I'm not read-y for you to l-leave!"

Jemima cried and Lani broke into tears, running to her neck and Thoma side glanced, a few stream of tears going there in his face.

Nat went near them and also hugged {Name}.

"Take care of them alright?"

She mumbled in his ear.

"Yeah...I will."

Nat said and hugged her tighter while Jemima and Lani sobbed.

{Name} made eye contact to Thoma and gave an amused look. He puffed up his cheeks giving up and went towards her as well. {Name} patting his head.

"I'll still be here tomorrow you know? But thanks.... for welcoming me with a goodbye.."

.
.
.

Norman and {Name} ran towards the wall. Norman was carrying the rope while {Name} was following him. Despite the plan, Emma and her insisted she can do it. Its just a twisted arm.

Norman and her were now by the wall, Norman tied the end of the rope to her unharmed wrist and to the top of the tree. They made eye contact with each other before Norman turned away.

{Name} ran towards the wall, she ran through all of her might and landed perfectly on the top. She untied the rope ends on her wrist and looked down to Norman and let it go, allowing Norman to ran towards the top as well.

They both turned towards the outside world and looked at shock on what they found.

"A cliff..."