Dye Job

AN)- so I was looking for some writing prompts and I found this on Tumblr. And like, tell me this isn't the cutest thing ever. Like GIRL. COME ON.

3rd person POV *In Venice

3rd person POV
*In Venice

Hannibal pushes open the door with his elbow, carrying in a shit ton of groceries. The dogs greet him with big smiles and tails going a hundred miles an hour. Will turns his head with a smile, then goes back to the dishes.
"Whatcha get?"
Hannibal walks up behind Will, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before going through the groceries.
"Milk, eggs, bread, some cold cuts.."
He reaches into a bag and pulls out box hair dye, shaking it to get Wills attention.
"And hair dye."
"What for?"
Hannibal gives a sympathetic smile, Will's face changing in realization.
He nods at the dishes.
"Sometimes I forget we're wanted criminals."
He laughs.
"It's easy to forget something when you're distracted. What could it be that's distracting you Will?"
Will looks over at Hannibal with an amused smile on his face, then turns back.
"Who knows.."
He teases
• • •
Will looks at Hannibal in the mirror, watching as he paints the hair dye onto his head, no doubt never having done this before. Smiling gently, he takes the brush from the other man's hand.
"Let me help you."
With ease Will colors all of Hannibal's head, leaving black stains on his hands. He snaps a shower cap over Hannibal's hair and smiles back at him in the mirror.
"How do you think I look as a ravenette?"
"Right now? I think you look like you fell in an oil slick."
Will smirks
"No mercy"
Hannibal smiles back at him.
• • •
"I'm not sure about this.."
Will squints in the mirror, taking in the blonde hair. Hannibal stands behind him, gloved hands resting on Will's shoulders.
He stares with a loving smile, eyes filled with adoration.
"I think you look quite handsome, Will."
"Oh do you, Dr.Lecter?"
"Very much so.."
He mumbles with a smile, meeting Will's lips with a kiss.

AN)- they're in love, your honor