You were floating a bit off the ground, although you weren't in your body. You were very clearly an observer of this, and you looked around.

You were in a house, and you were looking down at two people, two faunus. They were younger, not children, but younger than you.

One had cat ears on her head, and the other had bull horns coming off of his head.

Her arms were wrapped around herself, seemingly nervous or shy, while he was standing tall, seemingly proud of something. They spoke to one another, although you couldn't hear anything.

Regardless, you knew who they were.

Suddenly you were looking down at them again on a rooftop.

Adam: I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought them up. I just get scared when it feels like you don't believe in me anymore.

Blake then put a hand on Adam's shoulder.

Blake: I never said that.

Adam smiled back at her.

Adam: Thank you, Blake. It's good to know I've still got you...

Once again you saw something different. 

Adam walked back towards Blake, finding her on a separate train car standing near the coupler between the cars, reaching out to her.

Blake: Goodbye.

She severed the coupler letting herself distance from Adam. 

He was close enough to go after her. He could have gotten to her if he truly wanted. That was different from the Adam that Blake and Yang had said later on.

And then suddenly Adam was falling through a world of darkness, no light in the area besides the glowing red that was on his clothes, mask and hair. He fell through it, his hand reached out, eerily similar to how he reached out to Blake on the train.

The darkness prevented all light from coming through. There was nothing but Adam, trapped in a world of darkness.

And you knew what it was.

The Demonic.

Then you were at Beacon.

Blake backed away from a shattered window, staring in horror at Adam.

Adam: Running away again? Is that what you've become, my love? A coward?

Blake: Why are you doing this?

Adam: You and I were going to change the world, remember? We were destined to light the fires of revolution!

He stomped on a downed Atlas student's chest.

Adam: Consider this... the spark.

Blake watched Adam draw Wilt, preparing to stab the student.

Blake charged into the dining hall, drawing her sword in a flash. Her blade clashed with his as she pushed him away from the student, and they stood with their blades locked.

Blake: I'm... not... running.

Adam: You... will.

He kicked her away, knocking her onto the floor. A nearby Creep ran toward her, only to be shot by Adam.

Adam: But not before you suffer for your betrayal, my love.

He smiled and began walking toward her.

Adam: This could've been our day! Can't you see that?

Blake: I never wanted this! I wanted equality! I wanted peace!