You wore a black dress shirt, a long white vest, and a black ascot with a red gem. Over this you donned a dark brown coat that was adorned with golden trimmings and tassels, ending with black fur-trims. You wore black pants which were embellished with chains on his right thigh. You also wore cuffed, dark brown boots held by multiple buckles, and a pair of black gloves. Their palm sides were all red while the backs were black with a matching red diamond pattern.

You looked up at the sky, which seemed to be a golden color, rather than the normal blue, and two suns in the sky. 

You had seen a fire one time, the flames were behind smoke, and the sky seemed a golden, orange color. This was similar, but it seemed that this was the natural color of the sky rather than the alternative.

The two suns were a deal breaker. This definitely wasn't Remnant. Perhaps it was a pocket dimension, or something similar like the Vaults that contained the relics.

You pushed yourself up to your knees, before slowly standing up. 

It took you a moment to realize that you were standing on your own feet, and you looked to see the amulet in your hand. Did you always have that?

It didn't matter. Right now, you needed to figure out if Ruby or any of the others were here as well. 

You stumbled over to the side, sitting on a giant conch cell to rest for a moment.

You thought about everything that happened since you had arrived in Atlas. You worked with Atlas for a while, but Ruby and her team disagreed with Ironwood. Then two days ago you were paralyzed...

Everything was happening so fast.

Then realization struck you, and you looked down at the amulet in your hand.

(Y/N): We lost... They lost...

Adam: But that had to happen, right?

You looked up, seeing Adam. He walked towards you, not making any imprints in the sand as he did so.

Adam: That's what they said, right?

(Y/N): No. Of course not.

You stood up from your place, walking closer to Adam, as he stopped his own approach.

(Y/N): They are wrong. There is nothing that controls the choices that I make! That anyone makes!

Adam: You believed it so easily last time. You were ready to believe that you have to make those choices. That free will is a lie.

(Y/N): It doesn't matter. There's no one that controls me! When I make a decision, it's because I made that choice! When I get what I deserve, it's because I did it!

You were aware of your tightening grip on the amulet, and you felt it dig into your hand as you clutched it so hard, your hands shaking with anger.

Adam: And what do you deserve you pathetic little boy? Do you really think you deserve people loving you? Do you think that you're worthy of getting so many second chances? Maybe people don't love you, because you're just as awful a...

You threw a punch at Adam, but it passed straight through them. You stumbled forward, and fell down, bracing yourself against the sand.

You felt your quick, anger-filled breaths spill out as you tried to calm yourself down. It was impossible to do so, and you sat there for a long while, trying to get back under control.

Adam: Come on.

You turned your head slightly to see Adam's hand outstretched. You sighed, controlling yourself as you turned and reached out your hand. As your hands met, you were met with a bright light, and you had to shield your eyes.